Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what I got my fingers crossed for. Those boys on reddit talking about pushing this beyond a dollar and theyve been getting some traction.
We'll see what happens but I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell. I don't have that much in to begin with.
First day i was up $10 should of cashed out lol since i only throw in $10 in the first place

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to keep my bytch azz from bailing out at $170 weekend ain't even started anything possible. Still in the top 10 out here refreshing coinGeko every mili second :noah:

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Gotta take what Reddit users say with a grain of salt. Their only objective is to create hype and get people to buy in. So they can build up their own shyt then dump on everybody and force them to sell at a loss. You have to take this for what it is. Doge is a shytcoin in every sense of the word. It was created as a joke. But that still doesn't mean you can't get a bag off this shyt. But use this to your advantage and be smart. Make your money and get out before they dump on you. Flat out. All the talk of 10 dollars and all that bullshyt is nonsense. Not hating just being real. This is not the coin you wanna be invested in long term. This is a very short term lick. Nothing more.

I’m treating this as a crash course into Bitcoin and all that. I didn’t go crazy but if I fail, nothing but lessons learned.

:yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Hopefully my binance account gets approved by then

:francis:
This will be dead long before then. Pump and dumps typically only last a day. I was actually surprised Doge made another run today. Prolly just the current climate with all the GameStop shyt going down. Might as well just wait til the next one. Getting in now is basically Russian roulette. There's always another one around the corner. Don't wanna see any of y'all lose everything. I say take this time to educate yourself on crypto and build your funds gradually. Then when another pump like this happens you can jump on it and multiply your stack. Trust. You don't wanna get in the habit of chasing that high. That'll destroy you. As somebody who's been destroyed already in 2017.

When you put 1k into something and see that shyt turn into 7k in 40 minutes. There's no feeling like it. But that shyt is a drug. I made a few runs like that and started chasing shyt coins left and right. Last night was giving me flashbacks. Feeling like a crackhead and shyt:mjlol:.....I gotta stick to the game plan. Make smart moves and Invest in "valuable" coins that are dipping. It's great to get a 4x flip but it shouldn't be the main strategy. I love pump and dumps more than anybody but I think it's always best to focus on gradual growth. Instead of chasing 2x everyday. Focus on 2x per month. You'll prolly end up in a way better place financially and mentally. Why you think these muthafukkers on the stock market jump off buildings:pachaha:

Not even trying to preach. I wanna see more of yall get into crypto and set yourselves up for life. But don't come in the game making the same mistakes I did. We got a crazy opportunity to make serious money right now. Can't waste this shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Might as well just wait til the next one. Getting in now is basically Russian roulette. There's always another one around the corner. Don't wanna see any of y'all lose everything. I say take this time to educate yourself on crypto and build your funds gradually. Then when another pump like this happens you can jump on it and multiply your stack. Trust. You don't wanna get in the habit of chasing that high. That'll destroy you. As somebody who's been destroyed already in 2017.

When you put 1k into something and see that shyt turn into 7k in 40 minutes. There's no feeling like it. But that shyt is a drug. I made a few runs like that and started chasing shyt coins left and right. Last night was giving me flashbacks. Feeling like a crackhead and shyt:mjlol:.....I gotta stick to the game plan. Make smart moves and Invest in "valuable" coins that are dipping. It's great to get a 4x flip but it shouldn't be the main strategy. I love pump and dumps more than anybody but I think it's always best to focus on gradual growth. Instead of chasing 2x everyday. Focus on 2x per month. You'll prolly end up in a way better place financially and mentally. Why you think these muthafukkers on the stock market jump off buildings:pachaha:

Not even trying to preach. I wanna see more of yall get into crypto and set yourselves up for life. But don't come in the game making the same mistakes I did. We got a crazy opportunity to make serious money right now. Can't waste this shyt.

sow hat are you on breh

tenor.gif

like i just transferred my 7 bills to bitcoin till i can withdrawal to my bank is that bad or should i park it in eth or something :lupe:

Daps
This will be dead long before then. Pump and dumps typically only last a day. I was actually surprised Doge made another run today. Prolly just the current climate with all the GameStop shyt going down. Might as well just wait til the next one. Getting in now is basically Russian roulette. There's always another one around the corner. Don't wanna see any of y'all lose everything. I say take this time to educate yourself on crypto and build your funds gradually. Then when another pump like this happens you can jump on it and multiply your stack. Trust. You don't wanna get in the habit of chasing that high. That'll destroy you. As somebody who's been destroyed already in 2017.

do you do arbitrage?