Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought the dip, as you should (JayZ voice):huhldup::banderas:
I got 1,100 coins for $30. I don't trust it enough to put any serious amount in. I have my money in actual stocks. Bitcoin and all of that is still foreign to me even though I respect the hype.
If they get it to .50 per coin I might consider pulling but really, $1 would be wild.
I'm in no real rush.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Yeah the pump is over. Yall shoulda sold out at 8-9 yesterday or even 6 earlier this morning. Not saying it won't go through another cycle as it probably will at some point. But these pipe dreams of $1 are beyond insanity.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Thats what I got my fingers crossed for. Those boys on reddit talking about pushing this beyond a dollar and theyve been getting some traction.
We'll see what happens but I'm not necessarily in a rush to sell. I don't have that much in to begin with.
Gotta take what Reddit users say with a grain of salt. Their only objective is to create hype and get people to buy in. So they can build up their own shyt then dump on everybody and force them to sell at a loss. You have to take this for what it is. Doge is a shytcoin in every sense of the word. It was created as a joke. But that still doesn't mean you can't get a bag off this shyt. But use this to your advantage and be smart. Make your money and get out before they dump on you. Flat out. All the talk of 10 dollars and all that bullshyt is nonsense. Not hating just being real. This is not the coin you wanna be invested in long term. This is a very short term lick. Nothing more.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Hopefully, I missed out
Don't think you missed out because it bottomed out at .03, so if u bought it at.001 you still can leave with something. There's too many people involved to just dump. I feel it will surpass .08 but will never tough 1.00(too many coins) but if u sell at .08 least you won't kick yourself in the head if it still shoots up. This weekend is the true test.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think you missed out because it bottomed out at .03, so if u bought it at.001 you still can leave with something. There's too many people involved to just dump. I feel it will surpass .08 but will never tough 1.00(too many coins) but if u sell at .08 least you won't kick yourself in the head if it still shoots up. This weekend is the true test.
Hopefully my binance account gets approved by then

:francis: