Dogecoin (DOGE) Discussion Thread

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You early to the next one breh, you don’t have any skin in the game sohh you’ll already be looking for the next one
This is the mentality nikkas need to have instead of fomo'ing every 6 months

1. The crypto game is still a fetus

2. Even if you ARE too late to a boom it wont be the last. Don't get sad and run away. Learn some shyt

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You would have a whole new crop of millionaires out here. But the run up would be crazy, people would take out 2nd mortgages and cash out their life insurance to buy in if it was shooting up like that.
Breh the entire global financial system would crash and money would be rendered useless.

There would literally be a doge standard

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You early to the next one breh, you don’t have any skin in the game sohh you’ll already be looking for the next one
yeah imma fall back and hope ya nikkas make bread:ehh::mjgrin:
imma keep my ear and wallet ready when/if another fukkery power move happens:francis:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
This mufukka took a second mortgage out on his parent's home and ain't told them shyt

tenor.gif

REAL ESTATE

22-year-old risked parents’ mortgage on GameStop: ‘You only live once’
By Mary K. Jacob

January 28, 2021 | 4:50pm

game-stop-kid-1.jpg

Jack West took out a second mortgage to invest in GameStop, AMC stocks.Jack West/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Gett
Jack West bet it all when he took out a second mortgage from his parents’ to invest in GameStop and AMC stocks.

The next day, the 22-year-old Indiana native nearly lost it all after Robinhood — the trading app meant to “democratize finance” — halted the trades.

Fueled by Reddit users collectively taking on the Wall Street elites by betting on retail stocks that hedge fund managers usually short, the stock market went into a frenzy on Wednesday, Jan. 27.

But according to West, his intention was “to live in the moment,” and take a stand against the Wall Street establishment.

“As of right now I am terrified, but optimistic,” West told The Post, adding that his parents have no clue about his decision to take out a second mortgage on their behalf. West apparently made the move on Monday via a zoom call (without the camera on) with his hometown bank and the money took a couple of days to kick in.

“I bought into the hype. Why not? You only live once,” West said. “Value investing isn’t a thing anymore, and it’s really all about the hype.”

SEE ALSO

Why GameStop is surging and what it means for the stock market
West invested nearly $70,000 into the GameStop and AMC Theatres stocks using his parents’ mortgage as collateral. He was confident that the stock would see large gains.

“I am afraid right now,” West revealed. “Everything is changing by the minute.”

“Unfortunately, we can see again today that the free market isn’t free and once again our economy revolves around saving the rich.”

GameStop ($GME) went up to $530 a share, only to plummet down to $238 on Thursday after Robinhood, Ameritrade and others halted the trades.

“I feel like this is a monumental day in the trading industry to show that modern economic theory regarding it all can be proven wrong,” West said. “Robinhood was a reputable app (not anymore as of this morning). These are the consequences of investing in stocks that don’t follow their true value.”

Lol dude trolled NY Post

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
yeah imma fall back and hope ya nikkas make bread:ehh::mjgrin:
imma keep my ear and wallet ready when/if another fukkery power move happens:francis:
If I were you, I’d use this time to sign up for multiple brokerage accounts

And crypto platforms

Get all that verifying shyt done now so you can act fast.

If there’s one thing this has taught us it is to never rely on one platform.

Trust it Bitcoin goes down Coinbase will shut down indefinitely. A lot of people will be locked out from selling and will lose all of their money.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were you, I’d use this time to sign up for multiple brokerage accounts

And crypto platforms

Get all that verifying shyt done now so you can act fast.

If there’s one thing this has taught us it is to never rely on one platform.

Trust it Bitcoin goes down Coinbase will shut down indefinitely. A lot of people will be locked out from selling and will lose all of their money.
Yea but if you put your Bitcoin in your wallet it should be ok right?

Daps
so somebody explain this like I''m stupid...

how does raising the stock of DOGE actually affect the value of it as a coin? Does the actual coin value rise along with the stock value?