Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
When I talked about creating a reading schedule for 2018 I mentioned doing an "analysis project" or "deep analysis project" at the end of the original post.

The concept itself is real simple; it's an exercise in autodidactic self study. You can use this to learn anything you want. Be it a new language some type, physical training or weight lifting, communications and persuasion skills etc. Any talent you desire to obtain.

Let's say you want to learn a programming language. First thing you could do is get a book on the philosophy or the story behind the language. Then you start looking into a few reputatable books on the language itself, I would choose no more than 3 at a time.

The final most important part is coming up with exercises that you know you can do and then progressively creating harder exercises that you challenge and build your skills.

For instance, your learning how to program JavaScript you might start with basic applets and then move on to more intermediate applets and finally start with applets that challenge you a little bit.

Keep a pen and paper and always write down questions that pertain to whatever it is you're trying to achieve.

Ask HOW it is that you this came to a certain conclusion and WHY you should do this. WHAT is it you should be doing and WHEN you should doing it and WHO is the best example of it being done.

The final thing I would do is give myself at least three months to study just this one particular topic. I would avoid any heavy reading on any other topic for at least 3 months until I finish my deep analysis project.

A very simple I did that you add it to you yearly reading schedule you will come extremely educated and well versed or any subject that you wish.

So I'mma make this real simple for those need Cliff Notes :

- A self design self study program.

- Any subject or skill that you wish to develop.

- First try to get an understanding of the philosophy of what you're trying to do and then follow that understanding with two or three main books on the skill set you're trying to accomplish.

- Give yourself 90 days from the start to the finish of this analyst project.

- For the 90 day duration you will focus only on this one subject.

Keep rockin...

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
My guy you are certainly an interesting individual and I say that sincerely. I fukks with your threads and their overall themes of intellectual growth and personal improvement. What Ivy League you attend?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Going all in on Learning Java this year at least an Hour of studying everyday. Have Books, Udemy courses, downloaded ckurses, and subscribed To Youtube courses