DOJ Demands CNN To Be Sold

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:ehh: I just hate the new normality of network operators purchasing content rights.

Don't get it twisted, it's not just TV rights... they are seeking the entire Warner Brothers Entertainment ting (Ellen, TMZ, E!, DC Films/Comics, New Line Cinema, LeBron James
6s7iZKt.png
, HBO, NBAtv/Leaguepass, SI.com, and the entire WB Music catalog) royalties on royalties on royalties :dwillhuh:

CNN is water under the bridge in this scenario, whole deal should be 86'd, but :hubie:I'm not the dictator of america :mjgrin:
I'm a proponent of net neutrality and I'm opposed to this merger. I'm also against a politicized DOJ for what should be obvious reasons. :manny:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Wouldn't be an issue if the president wasn't attacking media companies and using the doj and his cabinet as his personal weapons

:manny:
You’re reflexes stink. You shouldn’t oppose the blocking of the merger because you’re afraid the president appears to have his way. I will gladly accept his face as the reason these two companies aren’t together.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You’re reflexes stink. You shouldn’t oppose the blocking of the merger because you’re afraid the president appears to have his way. I will gladly accept his face as the reason these two companies aren’t together.

not a fan of any of these companies

Trump has said his piece and has shown he will weaponize the DOJ and other agencies as he sees fit
:yeshrug:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
the irony

of trump and gop having an issue

and using liberal policies and too much oversight to handle it

lol

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
barely anyone on the right asked for his resignation, most of them have been defending him from liberal attacks.
The critics on the right think he's not doing enough to investigate Hillary, get documents from the FBI, and recuses himself too damned much. I hear it loud and clear, but that may just be because of the sites I frequent.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: this merger is not gonna help the press be more independent.

you're basing your take on the headline it seems, consolidation of media is foul

cheek pg 3
The more independent from major corporations the less you have to sensor yourself.

Essentially it does come down to freedom of the press.