DOLLAR STORES PLANNING FOR PERMANENT AMERICAN UNDERCLASS, SELL MORE GROCERIES THAN WHOLE FOODS

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There is no overpopulation there is nowhere close to being lack of land available or resources for food being taxed.
You are equating wanting to exist with greed.
Your problem is you are consumed by envy, you see people with things and you hate that they have it, it makes you sick and you want to punish them.
I feel for you, such a warped mental framework and the want to control people's lives down to how much they should spend with their money and what to do with their time, makes you a willing future supporter of mass murder. That is until the dictator turns the gun on you, then like usual, the story changes and this is different.

:childplease:

Uncontrolled greed sparks protests. YOU are the one that want to pacify people with human rights violations of labor laws and decency.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:childplease:

Uncontrolled greed sparks protests. YOU are the one that want to pacify people with human rights violations of labor laws and decency.
Like I said, you just tried to correlate people existing with uncontrolled greed. Yet you are so brainwashed, you either don't care or don't realize what the logical conclusion is of the intellectual road you are starting on.

I don't want to pacify anything. I want people to have the FREEDOM, to choose what is in their own best interest without force or coercion from anyone.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The McDonalds workers thing has been disapproven

cause the cost of food in them damn stores keeps rising and not everybody is making $15 hour that works at McDonalds. To my knowledge Seattle is the only major city where workers make $15 an hour

and that’s still not enough to keep up with the COL.

$15 an hour movement is literally a foot in the front door situation. Anybody that has a problem with poor workers making a loveable wage, Im sorry I can’t rock witcha

You're a fukking moron. Go back and reread his previous posts because you clearly didn't get it.

And you clearly don't own or run a business. Sit down somewhere when grown people are talking and take notes instead.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm sure Dollar Tree is, cleaning supplies are a lot cheaper at Dollar Tree than Wal-Mart, thats why I buy that stuff there than Wally World.
Toothpaste and toothbrushes and mouthwash as well.
Dont Believe simple shyt like Cereal, Milk, Diapers, and wipes I run to dollar General for I get taxed.....Damn near paid 3 for some generic mayo durin the blizzard in NC like last week:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The McDonalds workers thing has been disapproven

cause the cost of food in them damn stores keeps rising and not everybody is making $15 hour that works at McDonalds. To my knowledge Seattle is the only major city where workers make $15 an hour

and that’s still not enough to keep up with the COL.

$15 an hour movement is literally a foot in the front door situation. Anybody that has a problem with poor workers making a loveable wage, Im sorry I can’t rock witcha
min wage in NYC is $15 and based on what it cost to breathe around here that should have been the minimum maybe in the year 2002. we have a sick reality in several american cities that making significantly more that min wage has you straddling the poverty line. i only see this getting worse as "capitalism" continues to run unchecked.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If he isn't white, he is just a brainwashed black kid, who simply repeats what white liberals say.
He doesn't even know or care that the overpopulation non-sense is being used to try to justify the death of millions of africans so the west can swoop in and steal their resources with minimal resistance.

The only thing he knows and cares about is that the "right kind of people" aka "white liberals" that he worships, say he should think that way.

:camby:

I never caped for white folks.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:capitalism is fine, it’s the government that’s the problem.”

min wage in NYC is $15 and based on what it cost to breathe around here that should have been the minimum maybe in the year 2002. we have a sick reality in several american cities that making significantly more that min wage has you straddling the poverty line. i only see this getting worse as "capitalism" continues to run unchecked.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Dont Believe simple shyt like Cereal, Milk, Diapers, and wipes I run to dollar General for I get taxed.....Damn near paid 3 for some generic mayo durin the blizzard in NC like last week:pacspit:
There is a different between dollar tree and dollar general.
dollar tree everything is a dollar or less
dollar general they hit folks up for 4 to 5 dollars for some shyt, and round shyt up to the dollar.
I only fukk with dollar tree.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant depend on,rich people either. Best to have WORKER UNIONS and other UNIONS that keep both the independently wealthy and the government in check

You're right, but the only way to make unions effective is if employees have the ability to walk away. And when government has the ability to regulate competition away, the cost of living will remain artificially inflated to the point where people cant afford to stand on their principles and refuse to work.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're right, but the only way to make unions effective is if employees have the ability to walk away. And when government has the ability to regulate competition away, the cost of living will remain artificially inflated to the point where people cant afford to stand on their principles and refuse to work.
Exactly unions should be able to operate on the free market, the same way businesses should be able to collude, because that is what it is.