DOLLAR STORES PLANNING FOR PERMANENT AMERICAN UNDERCLASS, SELL MORE GROCERIES THAN WHOLE FOODS

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Yall twekin.. Certain$1 chips go hard..
Bootleg cookies is garbage tho, I agree with that:hubie::hhh:
These are the worst, whole section is trash..
Moms useta get that duplex shyt all the time :scust:
DSCN6078.JPG

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Try telling him to cut the CEO and execs wages, and he be ready to pull a gun at your face. :skip:

Some of these greedy capitalists are SCARED of lowering their earnings and lower the coat of living. People are now upset that kissing the corporate asses for decades ended them up with mere scraps.
CEO and execs wages?

This is a small business :skip: a nightclub :skip: aint no CEO or execs :laff: you really have a copy/paste argument for these type of threads ive noticed you put 0 thought process into these posts or have any life experience to even discuss this subject

You know nothing of business.. when you run a business, especially a small business you take on risks and losses in hope for a reward.

No one else takes these risks or losses with you.

If I book an artist for a party right now for a Thursday party, as today is Thursday as example.

Lets say $15,000 for the artist
and my cost of operating (staff, alcohol, etc.) is $8000

thats $23k I just put up on a Thursday. A bonus pay day for everyone.

What if I only generate $17k of revenue(due to unpredictable rain, lack of interest in the artist, etc etc) ? Now I lose $6k while everyone else gets paid :skip:

yeah take them wages from the CEOs and execs that are non existent in small businesses :skip:

You also dont understand how seasons effect small business.. right now we are in winter.. clubbing season slows down because people are traditionally in relationships more during cold season (no need to go out to party when you have someone at home), its colder (makes you not want to stand in line or get dressed up), holidays come up (people want to save money for Christmas, etc.) and people are also away for fall/winter semester.

guess who still gets paid the same?

The workers.

You know nothing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
CEO and execs wages?

This is a small business :skip: a nightclub :skip: aint no CEO or execs :laff: you really have a copy/paste argument for these type of threads ive noticed you put 0 thought process into these posts or have any life experience to even discuss this subject

You know nothing of business.. when you run a business, especially a small business you take on risks and losses in hope for a reward.

No one else takes these risks or losses with you.

If I book an artist for a party right now for a Thursday party, as today is Thursday as example.

Lets say $15,000 for the artist
and my cost of operating (staff, alcohol, etc.) is $8000

thats $23k I just put up on a Thursday. A bonus pay day for everyone.

What if I only generate $17k of revenue? Now I lose $6k while everyone else gets paid :skip:

yeah take them wages from the CEOs and execs that are non existent in small businesses :skip:

You also dont understand how seasons effect small business.. right now we are in winter.. clubbing season slows down because people are traditionally in relationships more during cold season (no need to go out to party when you have someone at home), its colder (makes you not want to stand in line or get dressed up), holidays come up (people want to save money for Christmas, etc.) and people are also away for fall/winter semester.

guess who still gets paid the same?

The workers.

You know nothing.

But if You exceed expectations, you still pay the employees the same. :sas1:

If You work your employees extra hours in a salaried position, you dont have to pay them an extra dime.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
you live in expensive ass frisco. :beli:

this dude is giving examples from expensive ass San Francisco area. Higher min wages didn't fukk up the cost of living in those places. Part of the problem is minimum wages were supposed to be update with inflation. what's his excuse going to be when his nightclub doesn't have any patrons because people can't afford to go the club? We are already seeing people leaving expensive places like SF, LA, and NY and going to cheaper parts of the country because the cost of every thing already went up before minimum wages went up. The people that money was flowing too got used to ballin at the expense of the labor class, now they complaining because they might have to be a little more fair to the labor class.

The people leaving are being replaced by more coming in.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Why can’t they use amazon Whole Foods delivery, Peapod or instacart?

There’s no such thing as a food dessert

Of course they exist. The definition of a food desert is lack of affordable food options within a convienent/reasonable distance from a geographical area. Just because delivery of groceries has started to become more of a thing, doesn’t mean food deserts don’t exist.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If You work your employees extra hours in a salaried position, you dont have to pay them an extra dime.

they arent salaried

But if You exceed expectations, you still pay the employees the same.

Hourly yes, but they also get tips (20% actually) so if im making more money, so are they..

any more ignorant posts you wish to continue on this subject?