Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel hesitant to claim Blackness

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
My problem is them labeling this as a minority hire when this doof has one year of OC experience but Eric Bieniemy cant get a fair shake gtfoh
this is what i don't like.

The dolphins went and hired a white guy with a splash of black ancestry and deemed it a "minority hire" :comeon:

They get extra picks and get to say "we hired a minority coach" in the face of the Flores lawsuit.

This unqualified dweeb is actually benefiting from white privilege, for having a "black dad" :snoop:

The NFL is a caricature of an organization sometimes

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
people mad because they tried to tell us he was a "minority" hire claiming he was black. It's a slap in the face to black people who get passed over for coaching jobs in the NFL. Then when black people call this bullshyt out you get people gaslighting. Too many times you get people who are clearly racially confused or dancing around a clear topic, then they point the finger at those of us that are black and aren't confused.

Dude is a clear white man. stop insulting people intelligence.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
People are tired of having to say what they are on demand…. With that said, at least he didn’t try and act like a black panther knowin good and damn well he been acting in-line with white culture all his life……

but a guy with a black father who won’t come out and say yea I’m black…. seem like his
parents been keepin him from his black side his whole life :scust: