Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
He's right. There's nothing he could say or do to convince those accusers that he doesn't hate black women. Maybe divorce the mother of his kids, and even then it would be temporary. Those accusations of Glover hating black women aren't based in any reality, just "feeling".

I agree. The thing is, he's not helping his own case because he's still trying to do exactly that. The entire season of this show is him trying to publicly work out his relationship issues, trying to get people a window into how he sees things in his head. His "vision for the world" or whatever else.

Whoever he's in a relationship with is his business and he has to carry the associated burdens of his choices. But you cannot say the one thing and then turn right around and have an episode where you use a black woman to attempt to explain the secret inner workings of your (fictional, supposedly) masculinity to an Asian woman, and not expect some kind of side-eye response. Consciously or unconsciously he's giving the trolls fodder to work with. That is never wise.

He'd be much better advised to actually live what he's preaching, and quit fishing for acceptance from the babble rabble.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He's right. There's nothing he could say or do to convince those accusers that he doesn't hate black women. Maybe divorce the mother of his kids, and even then it would be temporary. Those accusations of Glover hating black women aren't based in any reality, just "feeling".

:manny:He played with fire and he still burning. He don't owe anybody shyt, and vice versa. And I say this as someone who finds him a bit of try hard who thinks he's smarter than he actually is, but that's just me.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif

WTF is this tomfoolery

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I agree. The thing is, he's not helping his own case because he's still trying to do exactly that. The entire season of this show is him trying to publicly work out his relationship issues, trying to get people a window into how he sees things in his head. His "vision for the world" or whatever else.

Whoever he's in a relationship with is his business and he has to carry the associated burdens of his choices. But you cannot say the one thing and then turn right around and have an episode where you use a black woman to attempt to explain the secret inner workings of your (fictional, supposedly) masculinity to an Asian woman, and not expect some kind of side-eye response. Consciously or unconsciously he's giving the trolls fodder to work with. That is never wise.

He'd be much better advised to actually live what he's preaching, and quit fishing for acceptance from the babble rabble.

I got no idea why folks pay these bitter idiots online any attention. They'll never be happy and the second you're seen as validating how they feel, they'll constantly keep their foot on your neck. Best to just ignore these muthafukkas all together and enjoy your life.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes….. I don’t give a fukk about who DG is dating…. I don’t even know who his wife is or what she looks like.

But this show was actually better than what u thought it was gonna be. I didn’t come in with a lot of high expectations. Not saying I had low, but I didn’t read a bunch about it or watch a lot of trailers, I kinda came in blind

But they did their thing and would love to see another season

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just started watching and in on episode 2. It's alright so far. I was hoping did a little more action. I also hope pairing black men with mid Asian women isn't going to become a thing. First Finn with the pudgy Asian chick now Donald Glover with this mid looking chick.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Just started watching and in on episode 2. It's alright so far. I was hoping did a little more action. I also hope pairing black men with mid Asian women isn't going to become a thing. First Finn with the pudgy Asian chick now Donald Glover with this mid looking chick.
Does every woman on screen have to be some supermodel mega gorgeous beauty queen? :ld: