Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does every woman on screen have to be some supermodel mega gorgeous beauty queen? :ld:
if they are pair up with the leading white man yes more time than not they are what white men think is beautiful @GR13 post low key show that.
that verbal exchange >>>>anything in the 2005 movie and this is comeing from someone who saw the 2005 movie at the theater

if all this cac wanted was some generice "white male fantasy" Spy,Assassin, Hitman, character/Show to veraciously live through he has gotten like three in the last 12 months

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
if they are pair up with the leading white man yes more time than not they are what white men think is beautiful @GR13 post low key show that.

All three of those joints were awful. Total dogshyt. Couldn't even manage to be sexy either despite the hot female lead.

I really don't care how attractive the leads are as long as the show is good/funny.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Does every woman on screen have to be some supermodel mega gorgeous beauty queen? :ld:
Thecoli in a nutshell.

Cast a hot, thin supermodel type

Thecoli: you expect me to believe this chick can take down a bunch of dudes?

Cast a regular looking chick

Thecoli: you can’t cast a hotter chick?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Does every woman on screen have to be some supermodel mega gorgeous beauty queen?
No but most times, unless it's a guy like Chris Farley or Bob Odenkirk, the dude is some Olympian built dude who fills out his suit. Think The Rock, Craig, Cruise, Cavill, Smith, Elba etc. Why not try to hold women to the same standard?

I know that not all women are Gina Carano, and she herself is kinda crazy and ott MAGA, but you can have a woman get in shape for a role while also being hot. And back in the day we didn't care and we had Kate Beckinsale, Mila Jovovich, Linda Hamilton, all the women in Kill Bill, etc. Any woman can be a sniper assassin, ninja, vampire, zombie hunter, psychic from the Matrix. Things just get a little iffy when she's a regular human going hand to hand with a room full of goons. IMO there needs to be reason for me to suspend my disbelief.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No but most times, unless it's a guy like Chris Farley or Bob Odenkirk, the dude is some Olympian built dude who fills out his suit. Think The Rock, Craig, Cruise, Cavill, Smith, Elba etc. Why not try to hold women to the same standard?

No it’s not. The two Bonds before Craig were the most Brtish of body types.

These are all just power fantasies. The whole point of guns, martial arts, self-defense is anyone can do it.

You’re just into a certain type of power fantasy. Which is fine in and of itself.

No one batted an eye at Michelle Yeoh or Ke Huy Quan in EEAAO. She didn’t need to look like Gina Carano. Liam Neeson moving like a turtle in Taken.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps