Donald Trump Accused of Raping a 13 Year Old Girl

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Didn't see this posted anywhere. Is the US media covering this at all? Michael Jackson got WAY more scrutiny than this without a conviction and obviously without running for public office. Outrage? Moralizers? Clinton campaign? Hellooo?

----

DONALD Trump has been accused of an historical child rape in shocking allegations filed with the United States Federal Court.

While the Republican frontrunner has been making headlines for comparing a proposed free trade agreement to rape, a woman aged in her thirties has alleged that he “initiated sexual contact” with her on four occasions in 1994, when she was just 13-years-old.

Trump has categorically denied the allegations, which centre around parties held at the home of his friend, notorious paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

The alleged victim, who is not named in the documents, claims that during one “savage sexual attack” Trump tied her to a bed, exposed himself and “proceeded to forcibly rape” her while she “loudly pleaded” for him to stop — but that the billionaire responded by striking her in the face with his open hand and “screaming that he would do whatever he wanted”.

It goes on to allege that Trump threatened the girl that, “were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse”, she and her family “would be physically harmed if not killed”.

The court documents, filed last month after an earlier case was dismissed for technical filing errors, seek to have the five-year New York statute of limitations waived on the grounds that the alleged victim was effectively “under duress” because she feared for her life.

Billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein was jailed for soliciting sex with an underage girl.Source:Supplied

A sworn statement by the alleged victim includes the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped and threatened her, along with the stunning claim that the convicted child sex offender “attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump”.

A second sworn statement signed by an anonymous “Tiffany Doe”, who claims to have been Epstein’s “recruiter” from 1991 to 2000, says that the alleged victim was among adolescent girls she lured to the disgraced billionaire’s wild parties with the promise of potential work in the modelling industry.

“I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J Trump and Mr Epstein,” Tiffany Doe said in the statement. “Both Mr Trump and Mr Epstein were advised that she was 13-years-old ... I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.”

Both the alleged victim and Tiffany Doe spoke of a 12-year-old girl named Maria who had “disappeared” after one of Epstein’s parties, and that Trump told the alleged victim she would meet the same fate if she ever revealed the alleged crime.

“I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr Trump and Mr Epstein,” Tiffany Doe’s statement said.

“I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.”

Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka are pictured at the US Open in 1994.Source:AP

Not only has Trump vehemently denied the allegations, but his lawyer has dismissed them as a politically-motivated hoax, pointing out that the court documents were filed in such a way as to make it impossible to trace their source.

Lawyer Alan Garten told The Daily Mail that there was “absolutely no merit to these claims and, based on our investigation, no evidence that the person who has made these allegations actually exists”.

“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, more likely, are politically motivated,” Mr Garten said.

But civil rights lawyer and media commentator Lisa Bloom has argued that while Trump should be considered innocent until proven guilty, the allegations should be taken seriously.

“No outsider can say whether Mr Trump is innocent or guilty of these new rape charges,” Bloom wrote in an opinion piece for Huffington Post.

“But we can look at his record, analyse the court filings here, and make a determination as to credibility — whether the allegations are believable enough for us to take them seriously and investigate them, keeping in mind his denial and reporting new facts as they develop.

“I have done that. And the answer is a clear ‘yes’. These allegations are credible. They ought not be ignored.”

Bloom pointed to Trump’s previous comments to New York Magazine about Epstein, who was jailed in 2008 for soliciting sex with an underage girl.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump told magazine reporter Landon Thomas Jr.

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

The disgraced billionaire financier had many high profile friends, including Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. It is not suggested that any of these men, or Trump, engaged in wrongdoing.

Bloom concluded that while the allegations might shock some, “as a lawyer who represents women in sexual abuse cases every day, I can tell you that sadly, they are common”.

Court documents accuse the Republican frontrunner of a heinous crime.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
This is ridiculous :smh:
But yet this won't get coverage the same way it would if it was a brother.

Cacs drug Micheak Jackson threw trash
Kobe and r Kelly for possibly doing things with minors

This scumbag trump
:camby: