Donald Trump Accused of Raping a 13 Year Old Girl

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't this Jeffrey Epstein dude also Bill Clintons creepy billionaire rapist friend?

All of these pigs are disgusting, accept that and you won't have to suspend your disbelief every time some allegation or another comes up.
frankly, i wouldnt even be surprised :scusthov:

but the timing, and the fact that she waited til now, makes this completely false :dead:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is blatant political bullshyt :mjlol:

why dont you use your fukkin head. and for the record, i dont give a fukk about donald trump :heh:
This charge came out a while back, same as the accusation of rape by his ex-wife.
It's just being mentioned again now.
You have access to Google breh, you could have actually checked before posting.
Edit: The charges against Epstein, were filed a while back, along with many others. The Trump charges were filed in 2015.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This charge came out a while back, same as the accusation of rape by his ex-wife.
It's just being mentioned again now.
You have access to Google breh, you could have actually checked before posting.
:ehh: didnt know that. not about to google who donald trump raped, feel free to post a link :skip:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@JudgeJoeGorilla
That being said, this is an old charge with evidence that was washed away because he's a very wealthy man + he's White.
I explained this shyt earlier. Maybe it's better to vote 3rd party idk :manny: However, there's no angels in this story. It just comes down to the lesser of two evils. Just because he was accused doesn't mean he's guilty. Not :cape: just saying in the eyes of the law. If he did it he's a sick fukk POINT BLANK.