Donald Trump Accused of Raping a 13 Year Old Girl

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if i thought there was an inkling of truth to it, i wouldnt be :ehh:
You don't want to believe there's an inkling of truth to it because you're a cac obviously.

If someone you didn't like on the coli was best friends with a notorious child molesters you'd have a different tune clearly. Ur a joke. He's guilty

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't want to believe there's an inkling of truth to it because you're a cac obviously.

If someone you didn't like on the coli was best friends with a notorious child molesters you'd have a different tune clearly. Ur a joke. He's guilty
:mjlol:

this has hillary clinton written all over it. except when her husband sexually assaulted women, she attacked the women's stories :sas1:

fukk both of them :camby:

Daps
Im not surprised. That dude had sex with his own daughter

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:russell: so lemme get this straight, she didnt come forward when he was a big reality tv star, or just in general when he was running around talking about his money

she waited until now, when hes running against hillary clinton. what a fukking coincidence :dead:

You don't care if he really did it.

See I can say that about the emails and still be a sane human being.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't care if he really did it.

See I can say that about the emails and still be a sane human being.
:childplease: says who? why the fukk would i be OK with it?

i think its more than likely a bullshyt allegation, and havent seen proof otherwise. anyone can say anything, about anyone :dead: especially during election season

i dont see any more evidence for this, than i do for bill cosby :ehh: and i said that i think the majority of his accusers were fulla shyt

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Get caught up in the wealthy's smoke and mirrors in 2016 and don't know it brehs

Hillary's past insures her beliefs and let's us know where she stands.

Black folks need to stop gettin caught up with these Lynchinz and insure our own future.

Whoever's President needs a good talkin to.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: if so

Trump gonna spin this in his favor, first pedo president, everybody knows it's the next wave of equal rights :troll: