Donald Trump blasts recount as 'ridiculous' and 'a scam'

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
@Buggsy Mogues I'm trying to figure out your definition of "ether" when he was saying he would contest the election and calling it "rigged" for months when internal and external polls said he was loosing...

People like to claim it's a democracy and the will of the people should count but there have only been four occasions when the president elect lost the popular vote so that vote is the will of the people but that's just the semantics because of the EC so I digress...

Nothing will come of this so called recount and if it does there will be a legit civil war in this country. Hillary's biggest mistake is she thought referendum of trump's temperament and words would be enough to elect her.

The 50 state is strategy is a good but will never happen given the EC, no reason to waste money and resources. You have to get your base excited and hillary's wasn't. They either stayed home or voted for trump. Back in the 80s we had "Reagan Democrats" in the Midwest and in Penn. And now we have "Trump Democrats". Both President's were deemed to be outsiders and too erratic to be president but both got elected easily. Trump washed Hillary.

I keep hearing democratic analysts saying "we gotta win in 2018" but looking at the landscape that will be difficult as hell. The democrats in the house and senate are scared shytless that they may loose their seats so they will be more Pro Trump especially the ones in Republican strongholds. Bottom line is 92 Bill clinton and 08 obama aren't walking through that door to save the democratic party...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
@Buggsy Mogues I'm trying to figure out your definition of "ether" when he was saying he would contest the election and calling it "rigged" for months when internal and external polls said he was loosing...

LOL... and what happened to "when they go low, we go high?" the same people who were "horrified" at Trump saying it was rigged, are now on some "well, Trump might have contested it, so it's OK if we do" shyt, so basically these liberals are no better than what they claim Trump to be.

It's funny, cause the liberal and mainstream media talking point before the election was... "TRUMP WILL LOSE, CLAIM ITS RIGGED, HIS SUPPORTERS WILL GET VIOLENT AND RIOT IN THE STREETS"

But the reality of it is, it's basically been the exact opposite with Hillary and her sore loser supporters :mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
LOL... and what happened to "when they go low, we go high?" the same people who were "horrified" at Trump saying it was rigged, are now on some "well, Trump might have contested it, so it's OK if we do" shyt, so basically these liberals are no better than what they claim Trump to be.

It's funny, cause the liberal and mainstream media talking point before the election was... "TRUMP WILL LOSE, CLAIM ITS RIGGED, HIS SUPPORTERS WILL GET VIOLENT AND RIOT IN THE STREETS"

But the reality of it is, it's basically been the exact opposite with Hillary and her sore loser supporters :mjlol:
So what would be the result if Hillary won the EC and trump won the Popular vote by 2 million. Do you think that would be a peaceful transfer of power?

I called out the blantant hypocrisy of both camps in another thread last week. Gore had a recount in Florida but if he had won NE then it wouldnt have mattered.

Should she accept the L of the election? Absolutley. Its her right to ask for a recount the same way trump would've if the situation was reversed.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So what would be the result if Hillary won the EC and trump won the Popular vote by 2 million. Do you think that would be a peaceful transfer of power?

I called out the blantant hypocrisy of both camps in another thread last week. Gore had a recount in Florida but if he had won NE then it wouldnt have mattered.

Should she accept the L of the election? Absolutley. Its her right to ask for a recount the same way trump would've if the situation was reversed.

Its her right but she looks like a complete fukking idiot by doing it given the statements she made earlier. Trump claiming it was rigged, obviously had some sort of merit behind it at the time, because it would seem logical that he had some sort of internal data beforehand that the election was a lot closer than all the MSM were predicting it would be (they all had Hillary +8 to 10) so he probably felt like they were trying to steal it.

Once again.. ya'll keep coming with the "what do you think Trump would do if..." to justify Clinton's actions, but Hillary and the liberals is supposed to be above all this. At least that's what I keep hearing. :sas1:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Its her right but she looks like a complete fukking idiot by doing it given the statements she made earlier. Trump claiming it was rigged, obviously had some sort of merit behind it at the time, because it would seem logical that he had some sort of internal data beforehand that the election was a lot closer than all the MSM were predicting it would be (they all had Hillary +8 to 10) so he probably felt like they were trying to steal it.

Once again.. ya'll keep coming with the "what do you think Trump would do if..." to justify Clinton's actions, but Hillary and the liberals is supposed to be above all this. At least that's what I keep hearing. :sas1:
I understand what you're saying but you are trying to dismiss the argument for having a recount as the liberals being elitists and they shouldn't "go low". All I'm saying the same argument can be made the same way if the election was the other way around. Nothing more, Nothing less..

There were plenty of republicans and voters who hated Gore during the clinton years who said he should just accept the EC and not ask for a recount. Its all part of democracy, Trump has nothing to worry about so there was no need for him to waste 7 tweets on it OR maybe he is worried...

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
It's obvious Hillary is behind this, Trump just hit her dumb ass with that ether on Twitter.

926.gif