Donald Trump blasts recount as 'ridiculous' and 'a scam'

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is the man dems are supposed to give a chance and work with?

And this is our 45th President friends.

GdYtcjT.png

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
So its official, they really going through with a recount? If so she look hella bitter , I still dont think she will have enough electoral votes and when she loses again she will look even more bad.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps

You really want to start a pissing contest about which "Super Power" influences elections in foreign countries ?:usure: or which Intelligence Agency installs the most dictators in Sovereign Nations only to have them removed when they step out of line ?:usure:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You really want to start a pissing contest about which "Super Power" influences elections in foreign countries ?or which Intelligence Agency installs the most dictators in Sovereign Nations only to have them removed when they step out of line ?

You seem quite ready to discount them out of hand.

:mjlol:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
You seem quite ready to discount them out of hand.

:mjlol:

Well i acknowledge what happened in Cuba..:manny:.but come on fam...u kno the KGB ain't got nuthin on US Spooks...dun make me run it down...:usure: Them CaCs carved out the entire Middle East talking bout a home state :russ: And fast forward all these years later got idiots believing Facebook overthrew Mubarak in Egypt :bryan:

Last edited: