Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
@BarNone :jbhmm:
I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August. When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
this L is on the DNC. they put the worst candidate possible to go against trump.

Bernie took this stoically. He did not yell or express outrage. Instead he asked me what I thought Hillary’s chances were. The polls were unanimous in her winning but what, he wanted to know, was my own assessment?

I had to be frank with him. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere. I was concerned about the Obama coalition and about millennials

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
i been knew this, the DNC fukked themselves over...
VHYleUD.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Dems are just washed and need to start over. Unfortunately they did not and its gonna be a bad 2018 again for them.

shyt, they probably cant get rid of Clinton all the way now either.

Obama was their supernova but it was only him and he didnt seem to care about the Dems that much either. (probably because they tried to give Hillary the nom in 2008 also)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Dems are just washed and need to start over. Unfortunately they did not and its gonna be a bad 2018 again for them.

Obama was their supernova but it was only him and he didnt seem to care about the Dems that much either. (probably because they tried to give Hillary the nom in 2008 also)
He didn't know how to manage them or his own Obama for America.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Tim Kaine and Debbie WS were terrible chairs too

That explains Hilary's VP pick

'16 happened to avoid a repeat of '08 for her

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He didn't know how to manage them or his own Obama for America.
yeah, Obama was cool with being in front of camera and running the country.

But he didnt care about the party and its now in the state its in largely because of that.

But this deal they did with Clinton was terrible.

Bernie supporters got their smoking gun. That party needs to be purged.

'16 happened to avoid a repeat of '08 for her
This statement makes that abundantly clear that they were doing anything they can to make sure '08 didnt happen again which is why this agreement was signed.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

Tim Kaine and Debbie WS were terrible chairs too

:mjlol: @ the first reply

These people have a crazy sickness of supporting Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party at all cost, for no real tangible benefits outside of "loyalty" for some strange reason.

Now we can't even discuss possible reasons for why the DNC and Democratic party is in its current state unless we blame republicans and Trump now?

The reasons we should be having this conversation and I think those driving the conversation reason for doing so is because they more than anyone don't want Republicans and Trump to have more terms and more power.

I'm deathly afraid of Trump getting more SC seats, Federal appointments, and four more years he doesn't have to worry about re-election. I want progressive ideas and policies instituted.

These type of people hinder that progress because they resist any change to protect their ego for supporting the status quo and bad mistakes in the past.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination

:mjlol: