Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
:mjlol:@ the first reply

These people have a crazy sickness of supporting Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party at all cost, for no real tangible benefits outside of "loyalty" for some strange reason.

Now we can't even discuss possible reasons for why the DNC and Democratic party is in its current state unless we blame republicans and Trump now?

The reasons we should be having this conversation and I think those driving the conversation reason for doing so is because they more than anyone don't want Republicans and Trump to have more terms and more power.

I'm deathly afraid of Trump getting more SC seats, Federal appointments, and four more years he doesn't have to worry about re-election. I want progressive ideas and policies instituted.

These type of people hinder that progress because they resist any change to protect their ego for supporting the status quo and bad mistakes in the past.

181d498c19d5544ca0b63fd9e8152ff7.png

:snoop:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I feel these people are living in la la land.

They refuse to admit the reality that the democrats have lost most states and most government position in this country.

They refuse to admit the reality that, despite myself supporting hillary clinton, lost to Trump for a reason. It wasn't ALL racism, even though that was definitely there. This can't explain those who supported Obama twice, supported Bernie, and then voted Trump. Some of it was Democrats own failings.

In fact, I think the underlying problem is they have learned helplessness. They can go rah rah rah but are afraid of solutions to right the ship and win and lack any solutions themselves. They think elections are crapshoots and up to the will of the gods and simply Trump being bad is enough for democrats to win instead of Democrats being proactive and making moves to actually win.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Wow, what a surprise. How could we all be so blind for so long to the fact that the DNC was favoring Hillary over Bernie? :picard:

And Donna being the one, of all people, to go "public" with it. :mjlol: What game is she playing here?

She gotta clear her name . She took a lot of blame when the damage was already done .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Look how she started off

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

:mjlol::russ::dead:

She knew she fukked Bernie over :heh: