Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Tim Kaine and Debbie WS were terrible chairs too

Obama had the Clinton Wing of the party fighting him the whole time. Hillary and Bill were taking downlow shots at him too. They just KNEW they could do the job better. It was the Clintons who sucked up all the campaign dollars in 2014 and killed Dems in the midterms because Hillary wanted to make sure there wasn’t another Obama to kill her chances in 2016. Candidates were complaining about it at the time too.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying....I thought she was the evidence :pachaha:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
giphy.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Wow, what a surprise. How could we all be so blind for so long to the fact that the DNC was favoring Hillary over Bernie? :picard:

And Donna being the one, of all people, to go "public" with it. :mjlol: What game is she playing here?
Why is anyone looking st her like she’s some kind of truth teller? She was a part of the Clinton machine and part of the problem. Got fired for leaking debate questions to Hillary and she still lost :scust:

Daps
He didn't know how to manage them or his own Obama for America.

True but a black female Republican told me once the reason she flipped parties was because of the racism Obama faced by the Democrats who had a hard time following a black man's lead. .. take that as you will, but honestly, it flows both sides. They wanted power and control for Clinton and then Obama came. Some didn't want to follow due to that loyalty and some just plain have race issues.

I think Obama was kind of jaded honestly.

However, that doesn't mean Obama is above reproach, however, the DNC is far too loyal to Clinton and without kissing their ass you won't be able to lead anyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: you're happy that the democrats backed a candidate before a single vote was cast in the primaries? breh are you paid by the Clintons or something? :dead: why are you caping so hard for that racist bytch?
Bernie wasn't a democrat and brought no money to the party.

The Clinton fund saved the DNC.

Keep your morals at the door.

All this whiny bullshyt ain't feeding people. Money matters.

Oh, and both Obama and Hillary oppose citizens united.

Save all that anger for actual republicans :camby: