Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
To add my personal end note on this fukkery. It's obvious this chick is trying to sell a book and didn't have a crisis of consciousness. At the end of the day she did win the most votes but the other side has a valid complaint in saying that it's undemocratic and unethical to sign a fundraising agreement that allows one candidate to have control over staffing choices a year before a primary. People have a right to feel slighted in this situation and I believe Tom Perez said that no such agreement will be allowed in the future. The DNC fukked up here.

The funny thing is I've seen more ire directed towards the DNC than Hillary in discussion about this.

The whole democratic prrimary process needs reform. It's very reminisct of the corrupt image of the Democrats of the past picking candidates in a smoked filled room. Like I said it's ridiculous that the Republicans have a more open and democratic process than the Democrats.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you worked at the DNC the last 10 years, were in charge of running it into the ground, and had nothing to show for it, I'm sure you'd consider whoring yourself out for top dollar.

Now, if you'd actually do it...well...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To add my personal end note on this fukkery. It's obvious this chick is trying to sell a book and didn't have a crisis of consciousness. At the end of the day she did win the most votes but the other side has a valid complaint in saying that it's undemocratic and unethical to sign a fundraising agreement that allows one candidate to have control over staffing choices a year before a primary. People have a right to feel slighted in this situation and I believe Tom Perez said that no such agreement will be allowed in the future. The DNC fukked up here.

The funny thing is I've seen more ire directed towards the DNC than Hillary in discussion about this.

The whole democratic prrimary process needs reform. It's very reminisct of the corrupt image of the Democrats of the past picking candidates in a smoked filled room. Like I said it's ridiculous that the Republicans have a more open and democratic process than the Democrats.
Why did the DNC agree to the deal?

And furthermore, why did the DNC get to a position where it needed such a deal?

You can't go any higher in the DNC than Donna Brazile. This is an utter dereliction of duty.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens

No, Washington Post...

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

Way to take things out of context:

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

You guys attributed the wrong wackjob conspiracy theory to Brazile. :yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Why did the DNC agree to the deal?

And furthermore, why did the DNC get to a position where it needed such a deal?

You can't go any higher in the DNC than Donna Brazile. This is an utter dereliction of duty.

good question. Its a deal that shouldn't have been made. It taints the integrity of the entire process and was a stupid decision.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

So, you're going to ignore that she actually says that she thinks the Russians are the ones who killed Seth Rich and was afraid of Russian Snipers (which personally I think was equally crazy than if Hillary ordered some hit on Seth Rich)?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So, you're going to ignore that she actually says that she thinks the Russians are the ones who killed Seth Rich and was afraid of Russian Snipers (which personally I think was equally crazy than if Hillary ordered some hit on Seth Rich)?

Like you said..one wack conspiracy...random muggers to another ...:sas1:

Break it down H.A.!!

Last edited: