Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm sure some libertarian nutcase on youtube has cracked the Seth Rich case wide open, I'm definitely going to watch this.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
True but a black female Republican told me once the reason she flipped parties was because of the racism Obama faced by the Democrats who had a hard time following a black man's lead. .. take that as you will, but honestly, it flows both sides. They wanted power and control for Clinton and then Obama came. Some didn't want to follow due to that loyalty and some just plain have race issues.

I think Obama was kind of jaded honestly.

However, that doesn't mean Obama is above reproach, however, the DNC is far too loyal to Clinton and without kissing their ass you won't be able to lead anyone.

This is true but this element exists in 3 times the amount in the Republican Party. There isn’t a major party that being black won’t be an obstacle

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donna Hit HiLL with PAYBACK I knew you Cave Devils from WAYBACK:pacspit::hhh::mjgrin:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/brazile-challenged-clintons-top-male-staffers-to-a-dikk-measuring-contest/
Brazile Challenged Clinton’s Top Male Staffers To A dikk Measuring Contest

“Gentlemen, let’s just put our dikks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours,” Brazile writes in the sixth chapter of her tell all book “Hacks,” obtained by the Huffington Post.

Brazile claims the sexist behavior occurred during a conference call amidst an argument regarding the possibility of hiring a CEO to rehabilitate the financially struggling DNC. The top male aides dismissed her desire to bring on a CEO because of her gender, she said and responded by challenging their collective phallic endowment.

:bryan:

:dame: