Don't believe the hype,Now a days 95% of Street Cats are SOFT

Daps
Today's Street Cats are soft as shyt,and yea I was once in the streets but I never was soft,and its some cats you will run into who ain't for no games,but majority of these cats is p*ssy.

Even when I was a youngin I knew most cats were all talk in general,but when it came to cats who were supposed to be built like that or this,99% of them type nikkas I had problems with were soft no bullshyt,type of nikkas who always make empty threats, type of nikkas you tell shoot the fair one,but they talking about jumping you or grabbing a weapon lol

It's so funny because when I went to prison I seen this shyt first hand, but now looking back on my younger days and even when I'm out in public these days,I don't see how alot of these guys are feared,most these nikkas smoke and drink lean all day and don't workout,got a gut or fukking skinny as shyt,but guys be scared to go at em because of their rep or what they heard or the crazy shyt the street cat talking.

Majority of these nikkas also are always with 2-3 people at all times, which really let me know a cat is p*ssy,as I said I had my battles and altercations with plenty cats that were regular dudes and street and I swear the regular dudes always had more heart when it really came down to it,only respected 3 Street Cats out of the many I've had problems with.

I know some of y'all can relate to this,its just the truth tho.

shyt, I remember one time me and two of my man's went to the mall this was right before I got locked, now my one dawg was ready for whatever like me,but the other wasn't,so anyways we see some nikkas that we ain't like and they ain't like us,but its about a solid 15-20 if them and it's just us 3,so we walking and I tell the guys I'm wit I gotta go to the bathroom so they wait,I come out I see a gang of nikkas arguing,but I can't see with who so I jog a lil bit and sure enough its these nikkas arguing with my man's, the soft nikka was nowhere to be found,so I hop right in and they like you gon get yo ass beat too,so we arguing and the whole time I'm thinking shyt we gon lose but we ain't running at all,but these nikkas just talking lol so finally the security guards come and this p*ssy from they crew with a bunch of tattoos everywhere(and this was when tattoos just got popular) including his face throws a punch and Knicks my man's and since its so many of them and only us two the guards grab us and keep us in the mall and make them nikkas leave,so I say we catch any of them nikkas out its on site,we beating they ass.

So no lie that very next Saturday we catch one of the nikkas by himself at the bowling alley,its me my man's again and one other cat we rocked with (not that soft nikka) and we stomps this nikka out something viscious, he was with his chick, shyt O well lol. Nothing ever came behind that,but if it had been 15-20 of my nikkas and we seen 2 nikkas we ain't like,we would destroy them.

Another time I was walking down the street and this little nikka (who I ended up getting locked with a few years later up state), used to go around robbing nikkas at night in the neighborhood with his man's and them,dude had to be only about 5'2 but was the leader of his group,we was only about 15 at this point. But they ain't like me and I ain't like them,so I'm walking and it's broad daylight in the summertime I was coming back from the store,and I see some nikkas walking towards me but I can't tell who they are yet,so I get a little closer and once I saw that lil nikka I knew it was him and he had 5 nikkas with him, so I'm like fukk,but I can't turn around because nikkas gon hear about it and that ain't my character anyways,so soon as they recognize me they pull they shorts up and ask me do I got a problem ,I say hell yea let's get it, these bytch ass nikkas start talking in circles,so I'm like do what y'all gon do but when I catch one of y'all by y'all selves I'm fukking you up,so they try to rush me and just as they grab me the cops pull up and we all scatter,I seen that lil nikka upstate a few years later and nikka wouldn't even look my way,I didn't touch him,but I let him know you ain't so tough now that yo lil bytch ass by yaself,he was like man I ain't even on that shyt no more I'm changing my life,I just walk away.

But I got plenty stories man,I just wanna know y'all take on this topic.

Daps
idk...it always been a mixed bag...most nikkas that bark, is usually all talk use the loud talking to invoke fear,....but u still got some cats that will put a hole in u....never know.....

Yea that's why I said 95%,because there are some cats that talk a good game but will back it up, but even then with the guys you say will put a hole in you,most of them cats don't want no hand to hand combat, and was suckas up state

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Real talk.

I'm not in or from the streets, but I've been in confrontations before.

I remember there was this dude who thought he was a hustler, when in reality he would just rob a bunch of stores and usually get caught and do time.

He came at me one time because he felt "disrespected" by the fact that I never really acknowledged him.

I ended up beating his ass in front of his own homies and he still went around and lied and said he won, like a bytch. :russ:

Daps
Real talk.

I'm not in or from the streets, but I've been in confrontations before.

I remember there was this dude who thought he was a hustler, when in reality he would just rob a bunch of stores and usually get caught and do time.

He came at me one time because he felt "disrespected" by the fact that I never really acknowledged him.

I ended up beating his ass in front of his own homies and he still went around and lied and said he won, like a bytch. :russ:

Hell yea bruh, bunch of cats like that out here,just gotta have some heart and see if they bluffing or not.