Don't believe the hype,Now a days 95% of Street Cats are SOFT

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I've heard a dude say "Nah, I don't fight 1-on-1," after getting called out.

I saw this one nikka at the gas station that used to talk that hard shyt too. Said what's up to him, he put his head down, hopped in his car and pulled off. When I got home I found out one of my homies told dude if he came around again he was gonna kill him.

One of the people known for shooting(and fukking up parties), was also known for having a glass jaw.

A couple of "homies" that ran in situations when we were outnumbered.

When I was in HS this one dude I used to look up to got dropped during a basketball game. He got up and calmly walked to his car. Then the nikka told him "now go get your gun, you ain't gonna bust it!". Lost all respect for dude after that.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its better to walk away and ignore those type of dudes....no need to throw your life away over some fool...and 9 times outta 10 they cant fight 1 on 1...we see that in these fight videos....dudes be all off balanced throwing wide looping windmills that a 80 year old man can dodge ....smh...then when their pride is hurt, they one to grab a gun ....hell they can barely shot str8....everything has some type of technique....

Im mature enough to walk away, when nikkas look at me all crazy i dont ever feed into it.....for what? i dont have nothing to prove

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I've heard a dude say "Nah, I don't fight 1-on-1," after getting called out.

I saw this one nikka at the gas station that used to talk that hard shyt too. Said what's up to him, he put his head down, hopped in his car and pulled off. When I got home I found out one of my homies told dude if he came around again he was gonna kill him.

One of the people known for shooting(and fukking up parties), was also known for having a glass jaw.

A couple of "homies" that ran in situations when we were outnumbered.

When I was in HS this one dude I used to look up to got dropped during a basketball game. He got up and calmly walked to his car. Then the nikka told him "now go get your gun, you ain't gonna bust it!". Lost all respect for dude after that.

:wow: sounds like some shyt out of a movie.

Daps
Back when I was younger i seen a nikka I swore was solid flip on his blood cousin and then act like he didn't know him when bruh was locked up.

Thats when I started keeping my distance from nikkas out here.

No stand up dudes back then. I can only imagine how kids these days is rocking.

Yea,even when I was younger older cats seemed more solid than cats now a days,its just all fukked up now

Daps
Soft nikkas are more dangerous than the few real ones walking around because the weak nikkas are the ones you have to worry about jumping you or shooting you because they are deathly afraid of any physical altercation. Shooting with their guns sideways and their eyes closed hoping and praying to hit something which is why these "thugs" aim are so off constantly hitting innocent bystanders instead of their intended targets.

It's crazy because you right, but what's even crazier is I seen these same nikkas get locked up and be straight p*ssy,nikka don't got a burner he lost lol