Don't believe the hype,Now a days 95% of Street Cats are SOFT

Daps
When i sit bac & think bout cats i used 2 fuc wit them niccas was scary but i always thought they was tough & what changed my views was tha time apart & me jus thinkin about how they would do all this hoorah but wouldnt pop off & id be tha only 1 that always did everythang by himself. Real life fuccin Lone Ranger

Daps
When i sit bac & think bout cats i used 2 fuc wit them niccas was scary but i always thought they was tough & what changed my views was tha time apart & me jus thinkin about how they would do all this hoorah but wouldnt pop off & id be tha only 1 that always did everythang by himself. Real life fuccin Lone Ranger

Yea I had some homies who this topic applies to as well real talk.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Yea that's why I said 95%,because there are some cats that talk a good game but will back it up, but even then with the guys you say will put a hole in you,most of them cats don't want no hand to hand combat, and was suckas up state

Back when I was younger i seen a nikka I swore was solid flip on his blood cousin and then act like he didn't know him when bruh was locked up.

Thats when I started keeping my distance from nikkas out here.

No stand up dudes back then. I can only imagine how kids these days is rocking.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who roll in groups (gangs, frats, teams, etc.) usually walk around with batteries in their backs because they know they have someone to run back to. That's why I'd say those regular nikkas you reference are the contenders at the end of the day.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Soft nikkas are more dangerous than the few real ones walking around because the weak nikkas are the ones you have to worry about jumping you or shooting you because they are deathly afraid of any physical altercation. Shooting with their guns sideways and their eyes closed hoping and praying to hit something which is why these "thugs" aim are so off constantly hitting innocent bystanders instead of their intended targets.