Don't NOBODY at 135/140 wanna see Shakur

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Shakur gotta chill wit the antics. He's not in a position to be talking crazy on everybody. You need them to give you an opportunity. All the goofiness ain't gon help his situation
Let the young man cook, he's trying to build a persona that will put asses in the seats. They said the same about Floyd when he was coming up.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Let the young man cook, he's trying to build a persona that will put asses in the seats. They said the same about Floyd when he was coming up.
Floyd was running around begging everyone for a fight, and being goofy wit it? Im Shakur fan, and this "let em cook" sounds crazy. Shakur needs to chill, or them other fighters will continue to give him this same energy. I wanna see em go to the top, but he's going about it wrong

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Floyd was running around begging everyone for a fight, and being goofy wit it? Im Shakur fan, and this "let em cook" sounds crazy. Shakur needs to chill, or them other fighters will continue to give him this same energy. I wanna see em go to the top, but he's going about it wrong
I mean, maybe his execution isn't all that polished and makes him look thirsty, but him talking his shyt sounds like a good idea to market his persona so he can draw more attention to him. He needs it,

Jerz

All Star
Daps
I mean, maybe his execution isn't all that polished and makes him look thirsty, but him talking his shyt sounds like a good idea to market his persona so he can draw more attention to him. He needs it,
Ain't nothing wrong wit shyt talking. Longterm it'll help em become box office. But right now if he wants these other names to get in the ring wit em, he gotta change up the approach. They kno how good he is, but that combination of Shakur trolling and clowning you in public, then clowning you in the ring - is gon keep them from stepping in the ring. Kamboasas would've been a nice lil opportunity for Shakur, but I think he just ruined it

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Seems like it. People trying spin it like his antics are bytch made but he has to do that shyt to get publicity on the fact he wants the top guys.
I wonder if he will keep the same energy at Tank events when Tank fights again

Daps
Reppin
California
Ain't nothing wrong wit shyt talking. Longterm it'll help em become box office. But right now if he wants these other names to get in the ring wit em, he gotta change up the approach. They kno how good he is, but that combination of Shakur trolling and clowning you in public, then clowning you in the ring - is gon keep them from stepping in the ring. Kamboasas would've been a nice lil opportunity for Shakur, but I think he just ruined it

That dude was never trying to fight SHakur in the first place

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I mean, a defensively-sound kat with dangerously precise hands is a challenge that 95% of boxers would avoid if they had the option to:pachaha:.

What makes it so bad is that buddy can literally stand in front of you and whoop that ass instead of popping in and out of range. If he had legit KO power, nikka might have to retire because not a soul is taking that challenge:mjlol: