Don't NOBODY at 135/140 wanna see Shakur

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nothing wrong wit shyt talking. Longterm it'll help em become box office. But right now if he wants these other names to get in the ring wit em, he gotta change up the approach. They kno how good he is, but that combination of Shakur trolling and clowning you in public, then clowning you in the ring - is gon keep them from stepping in the ring. Kamboasas would've been a nice lil opportunity for Shakur, but I think he just ruined it

Sometimes super duper boxing fans need some outside perspective. Not from a casual, but just somebody not as knee deep in the weeds, so you can kinda get a high level view

I say all that to say: right now Shakur’s brand IS ‘oh he’s the guy everybody is ducking and he calling everybody out’. So yes, he does what he’s doing is working

Look at Ryan Garcia, look at Haney. Both were exposed as probably not as good as they were marketed as, but it’s proof the marketing worked. Shakur simply being really good isn’t enough . So, what he’s doing is working and necessary

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Shakur should face Loma or Kambosos

Those two fighters have a huge international fan base that can put Shakur on the map and take him to the next level as far as Star exposure

I’ve been wanting that Loma fans for YEARS.

Won’t hit the same now Haney and Teo have beat him but Shakur outboxing Loma would be so piff :banderas:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Regis' last fight was trash cause dude was on his bike all night but I'm sure he'd be game.... not sure how he'd handle the defense but Shakur will at least sit in the pocket.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
Your talking about business. You cant blame anyone for not wanting ti get pais what they think the deserve.

Now if your talking about actual skills, out your monsy where your mouth is when they actually fight. Film doesnt lie, and Haney dont got the skills to match Shakur

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Shakur problem is that he is a little bit older then Devin but not as accomplished and a little bit younger then Tank but don't have the same popularity. He really ain't bringing nothing to the table, which is why dudes like Isaac Cruz and Kambosos brush him off. He should have taken that 25%.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shakur problem is that he is a little bit older then Devin but not as accomplished and a little bit younger then Tank but don't have the same popularity. He really ain't bringing nothing to the table, which is why dudes like Isaac Cruz and Kambosos brush him off. He should have taken that 25%.

Not sure what you're trying to say, but You're making seem like he's in a bad spot. All it takes is one fight where someone agrees to fight him and he's a household name. Haney himself was a question mark when Linares rocked him. But after the 2 Kambosos fights now he's the undisputed top guy