Don't NOBODY at 135/140 wanna see Shakur

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
. Only ones making big fights.
Wilder basically got exposed as being overly hyped and built up after getting washed by Fury.
Um who did originally Canelo come to PBC to fight? An overhyped built up Plant. Now with this contract why wouldn't Canelo take another 9 figures from PBC to beat up a dude coming up two divisions. :mjlol: . These fights are PBC getting into the Canelo business because it's guaranteed money.
I'm not really arguing that they never make fights, ALL of the platforms have made big fights :what:. I just don't think people will buy Tank not fighting Shakur or Haney for years on end

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wilder basically got exposed as being overly hyped and built up after getting washed by Fury.
Um who did originally Canelo come to PBC to fight? An overhyped built up Plant. Now with this contract why wouldn't Canelo take another 9 figures from PBC to beat up a dude coming up two divisions. :mjlol: . These fights are PBC getting into the Canelo business because it's guaranteed money.
I'm not really arguing that they never make fights, ALL of the platforms have made big fights :what:. I just don't think people will buy Tank not fighting Shakur or Haney for years on end
Exposed? Only lost to one guy. So you're white? That explains all these wild povs.