Dont tell me this the best era in Basketball....

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw MVP Karl Malone get benched in a playoff series he was so shytty. But no one used that as a vehicle to call out an era.

Yall stay creating BULLshyt....

This aint got shyt to do with Malone and this aint the 1st time Giannis has been useless...oh and by the way Malone>>>Giannis

Durant made 2 field goals in the last ten minutes of game five against the warriors.

Durant is apart of this era and not a two time MVP

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It got shyt to do with a two time MVP coming short.

But your dumb ass used it to slight an era.

Garbage

Why is your dumbass continuing to watch it then? Why watch something that you continuously hate on? You clearly don't get any joy out of watching this weak era with soft cats.

You two nikkas axting like hoes just like this soft era and I watch bytch cause aint no other sports to watch and i always watch the playoffs regardless. So fukk you @Gil Scott-Heroin

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malone had the yips one series. He was missing EVERYTHING. I forgot who it was against, but they benched him.

No one back in the day used that to slander an "era."

NBA fans today are grade A trash.

Could it be a lot of this has to do with posters champing at the bit to down play every era other than this one.

If you label it the best era, stop getting but hurt when someone critiques it.
Damn I forgot about that until you mentioned it :ohhh:

please post some details to the MVP Malone benching, I can’t remember.

Malone to Giannis isn’t an apples to apples argument.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Malone had the yips one series. He was missing EVERYTHING. I forgot who it was against, but they benched him.

No one back in the day used that to slander an "era."

NBA fans today are grade A trash.

I think that was against the Nuggets in 94’.

I remember that Nuggets team, they had come back from 2-0 to beat the 1st seed Sonics in the first round. And went down 3-0 against Utah and forced a game 7.

At 20 minute mark

Larry Miller, the Jazz owner, was screaming for Karl to be taken out of the game. Miller also got into a fight with some Nuggets fan at the arena.