Dont tell me this the best era in Basketball....

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The NBA hot takes are insufferable on this board and everywhere in the media for that matter :hhh:

Too many injuries man; this shyt aint worth watching. Got nikkas tweaking. But in general its just all around frustration.

Last year was wild, but at least it was watchable. This season is like "fukk it" All these injuries and covid absences. Im not even paying attention to this post season at this point.

shyt is just a throwaway.

I dont do asterisks, so whoever wins, wins. But Im not watching these bootleg shyts.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:snoop: stop sniffing your own ass, you didn’t dispel anything.

even examples given don’t add up.

Giannis game as a whole doesn’t fair well in certain playoff situations along with being locked by a hobbled Harden.

that’s not the same as having a bad shooting night against David Robinson and Tim Duncan.
:snoop:

I don’t think MVP Giannis’s play has any bearing on this era. But if you(ironically) are gonna “dispel”do it atleast make sense.

Giannis is averaging 31/12/3 this series yes he is limited in the halfcourt we know this but to act like dude is absolutely stinking it up is a fukking exaggeration this is a possible 7 game series

Harden is one of the strongest dudes in the league bar none statistically one of the best post defenders in the league

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giannis is averaging 31/12/3 this series yes he is limited in the halfcourt we know this but to act like dude is absolutely stinking it up is a fukking exaggeration this is a possible 7 game series

Harden is one of the strongest dudes in the league bar none statistically one of the best post defenders in the league
Bolded equals “certain situations”, I agree about Giannis.

I have been singing Hardens praises on defense in real time, in other threads and for a couple years in general.

I feel like you should go after the dpoy if hes playing hurt let alone an injured/half speed Harden.