Dont tell me this the best era in Basketball....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Could it be a lot of this has to do with posters champing at the bit to down play every era other than this one.

If you label it the best era, stop getting but hurt when someone critiques it.

t.
Who gives a fukk?

The internet gives too many geeks a platform to make shyt up. I'm from the 80s and 90s. The way yall sweat and overrate my era, I should say zero, but I'm not corny like you herbs.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that was against the Nuggets in 94’.

I remember that Nuggets team, they had come back from 2-0 to beat the 1st seed Sonics in the first round. And went down 3-0 against Utah and forced a game 7.

At 20 minute mark

Larry Miller, the Jazz owner, was screaming for Karl to be taken out of the game. Miller also got into a fight with some Nuggets fan at the arena.

Who gives a fukk?

The internet gives too many geeks a platform to make shyt up. I'm from the 80s and 90s. The way yall sweat and overrate my era, I should say zero, but I'm not corny like you herbs.
:gucci:you give a fukk. You in ever thread complaining saying the same shyt basically in defense of the current era. Talking about “corny”ha

Proven by how you was in a rush to slight Malone without any context in an apples to oranges situation.

Bro you are part of the problem. You ain’t unbiased, stop fronting.

I know people who threw whole decades in the bushes cause certain players shyt on their teams. Cause you from the 80s don’t mean shyt.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Malone had the yips one series. He was missing EVERYTHING. I forgot who it was against, but they benched him.

No one back in the day used that to slander an "era."

NBA fans today are grade A trash.
Spurs in ‘98. I remember clearly, game 3. Shot 6 for twenty something and coach Sloan said :stopitslime::camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
:gucci:you give a fukk. You in ever thread complaining saying the same shyt basically in defense of the current era. Talking about “corny”ha

Proven by how you was in a rush to slight Malone without any context in an apples to oranges situation.

Bro you are part of the problem. You ain’t unbiased, stop fronting.

I know people who threw whole decades in the bushes cause certain players shyt on their teams. Cause you from the 80s don’t mean shyt.
I don't. I pointed out the stupidity of a post. How the fukk was I "butt hurt" when showing how stupid a comment is?

You clowns just find a way to justify any and every stupid thing on the internet.

fukking geek world...

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't. I pointed out the stupidity of a post. How the fukk was I "butt hurt" when showing how stupid a comment is?

You clowns just find a way to justify any and every stupid thing on the internet.

fukking geek world...
Cut the tough talk cause you ain’t gone do shyt.

your emotional and you don’t even know my opinion. What clown is upset but keeps responding not even knowing the persons stance:snoop:

your example was ironic, it just sounded silly to me. That’s why I asked you about it. Your the one cursing and name calling.

you seem angry about sports. Log off or ignore these threads.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Cut the tough talk cause you ain’t gone do shyt.

your emotional and you don’t even know my opinion. What clown is upset but keeps responding not even knowing the persons stance:snoop:

your example was ironic, it just sounded silly to me. That’s why I asked you about it. Your the one cursing and name calling.

you seem angry about sports. Log off or ignore these threads.
I"m emotional in pointing out that it was done in the past too?

i'm angry in posting something that was easy to dispel? It was anger inspired?

You respond like a woman when confronted with their stupidity.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I"m emotional in pointing out that it was done in the past too?

i'm angry in posting something that was easy to dispel? It was anger inspired?

You respond like a woman when confronted with their stupidity.
:snoop: stop sniffing your own ass, you didn’t dispel anything.

even examples given don’t add up.

Giannis game as a whole doesn’t fair well in certain playoff situations along with being locked by a hobbled Harden.

that’s not the same as having a bad shooting night against David Robinson and Tim Duncan.
:snoop:

I don’t think MVP Giannis’s play has any bearing on this era. But if you(ironically) are gonna “dispel”do it atleast make sense.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:snoop: stop sniffing your own ass, you didn’t dispel anything.

even examples given don’t add up.

Giannis game as a whole doesn’t fair well in certain playoff situations along with being locked by a hobbled Harden.

that’s not the same as having a bad shooting night against David Robinson and Tim Duncan.
:snoop:

I don’t think MVP Giannis’s play has any bearing on this era. But if you(ironically) are gonna “dispel”do it atleast make sense.

My dude....it was an easy to tear point that you decided to tie to some sort of emotional backing behind it when all it was is "hey...wait a minute...I seen this before doe!!"

That.....is.....what....women....do.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude....it was an easy to tear point that you decided to tie to some sort of emotional backing behind it when all it was is "hey...wait a minute...I seen this before doe!!"

That.....is.....what....women....do.

I don’t come on the coli to curse at people and talk tough. That’s what emotional females do to men they know aren’t gonna hit them.
:usure:

I’ll address any point you put in front of me and ask if I don’t understand. Emotional females only argue what they think they know and constantly complain about shyt they continue to engage in.
:usure:

My very first post was a question, a statement, then asking you for receipts because I didn’t know and I explained to you why.

then you proceeded to rant and rave about geeks on the internet that you are tired of.

Again you could have addressed my post but you choose to quote and not even address anything you quoted. Even what I agreed with you about. Instead you went back to harp on something like a... :usure:

Peace brotha

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don’t come on the coli to curse at people and talk tough.
Talk tough?

I said the premise used the OP could have been used in past eras....and you decided that came from an emotional place on my part.

My lord, you're an idiot.