Dope jay-z lines that were actually wack as fukk in retrospect

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Any time he uses a Jamaican accent. ANY TIME.

Nothing was worse than that shyt on that Movado shyt. "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE boy throw your diamonds up" :wtf:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Arguably one of the most pitiful songs ever made across across any genre.

The thing that made it so bad was the battle was completely over...It was Jay-z shooting jumpers in an dark empty gym after the crowd, coaches, cheerleaders and other team had already gone home...

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing that made it so bad was the battle was completely over...It was Jay-z shooting jumpers in an dark empty gym after the crowd, coaches, cheerleaders and other team had already gone home...

Battle was already over, whining, terrible lyrics and of course...

"Ohhh behaaave" :scusthov:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After reading this thread it's hard to argue that Jay-Z is a top 20 emcee all-time...The majority of his lines that Biggie didn't spit first are Papoose status..

Underrated post......

Besides the occassional "I ran out of strength after the 10th..." pushups line from Nas, he does not have as much as these........

God damn until this post, I did not realize Jay had these many lines. :huhldup:

The usual suspects in here trying to downplay why a line isn't wack is pretty predictable

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I just thought of an awful one that WAS considered dope:

"I got a condo with nothin but...condoms in it the same place where the rhymes is invented...so all I do is....rap and sex"

:trash:

alright

you motherfukkers is just trolling and hating at this point

"I got a condo with nothin but...condoms in it the same place where the rhymes is invented...so all I do is....rap and sex
imagine how i stroke? see how i was flowing in my last cassette? "

how the fukk is that wack? jay z killed that whole song, ya nikkas be on some hating shyt on this site goddamn

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
alright

you motherfukkers is just trolling and hating at this point

"I got a condo with nothin but...condoms in it the same place where the rhymes is invented...so all I do is....rap and sex
imagine how i stroke? see how i was flowing in my last cassette? "

how the fukk is that wack? jay z killed that whole song, ya nikkas be on some hating shyt on this site goddamn

Trash :heh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I just thought of an awful one that WAS considered dope:

"I got a condo with nothin but...condoms in it the same place where the rhymes is invented...so all I do is....rap and sex"

:trash:

I gotta halfway disagree on this one.

It was dope, until he felt like he had to explain it right after. That's like a muffucca telling you a joke, and then explaining it.

"You see - the chicken was on the one side of the road...but he had to get to the other side of the road. You were probably thinking there was some politcal point or something of a chicken crossing the road, but it wasn't. He just had to get to the other side. That's why it's such a good joke. Get it?'

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm shocked tat no one posted this European Hov classic. Some of the wackest lines I've ever heard in my life.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxq2RXtIXUA"][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxq2RXtIXUA#t=00m55s"][name=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPTCW6FzKtw#t=00m50s]Robin Thicke - Meiple [Feat. Jay-Z] (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]
[/URL][/URL]
No Habla Ingle,:sitdown:
Cos me I play,

St Tropez down in Sauncho ce,

Yacht docked not far away,

Black Brigitte Bardot Beyonce,
Avant Garde, lanvin socks,:what:
Call me Picasso, Im art on yachts,:aicmon:
Pardon me, oui, in Paris,
Champagne spilling out of my oui oui (wee wee),
:huhldup:
Pardon my French, the je ne sais quoi got me on cloud 9,

We finna take off, Paris was a tease now we in the Maldives,

Sipping Blanco smoking on tea leaves,

Isn't this great, strawberry Crepes,:wtb:

Down in Capri in the Grotto we play,

Up next Sardinia, me and little Tina,
Turn up
, tell me have you seen us,:snoop:
Enough,

But Jay thought that Tina Turn up line was cooked crack. shyt is so embarrassing, this is up there with that Kevin Federline studio session video when he dropped Popozao :lolbron:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A
Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so freezy

:scusthov: :damn:

I've been hating Jay Z for a long time, its amazing ya'll can still point out new wackness...how did we let this slide

And that Jackie Robinson line is straight up Hov-poose status

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

"You see - the chicken was on the one side of the road...but he had to get to the other side of the road. You were probably thinking there was some politcal point or something of a chicken crossing the road, but it wasn't. He just had to get to the other side. That's why it's such a good joke. Get it?'

:what: