Dope jay-z lines that were actually wack as fukk in retrospect

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
lol @ Hovpoose

When I first heard "compared to Beans you wack" I just brushed it off as Nas trying to play divide and conquer with a crumbling empire..But now that I go back and listen to them bar for bar it actually makes perfect sense

:ohhh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
"Romancin' girls that dance with girls"

Dammit, Shawn - let the girls dance. It's horrible inconsiderate to interrupt them.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
"Ya boy's off the wall, these other niccas is Tito"

Then it really got wack when he has to explain it during the song

"Ay baby, I said I'm, I'm Off The Wall, I'm like a... young Michael Jackson, these other niccas is Tito.... Shout out to Randy, Real Talk!"

:rudy:

And let's not forget this mathematical gem...

"Motherfukkers wanna wet me still, I remain y'all
Raw, the one, like five divided by four
shyt, this just the hate that's been provided by y'all
Reciprocated and multiplied by more"

Niccas really thought that shyt was hot :huhldup:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s got a lot but Pac’s “a born leader, never leave the block without my heater / got me a dog and named it “My bytch Niggga Eater” is the top of this sort of list 😂, I hate that that is on one of the hardest songs ever lol. Name your dog the corniest stupidest name in the history of canines brehs

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
He’s got a lot but Pac’s “a born leader, never leave the block without my heater / got me a dog and named it “My bytch Niggga Eater” is the top of this sort of list 😂, I hate that that is on one of the hardest songs ever lol. Name your dog the corniest stupidest name in the history of canines brehs
I don’t know referring to your dog as a bytch nikka eater is hilarious to me

I’m definitely calling my dog that if I had one

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
One of my favorite version of Jay Z is the type of shyt he say on cuts like "Gangsta shyt" where he was like "You so soft. No mask, no rope, one clip and I, let this nikka run around untied"

Just picturing somebody breaking in somebody crib and holding them hostage, but letting them pace around the room is wild

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt....I always thought that was one of the hardest lines :pachaha: