Dr Dre's wife allegedly embezzled funds & drained accounts from his his Record Company

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she's ever suggested an abortion, she'll take your head off in divorce court with no qualms:francis:

This right here is on point. They're the only gender that think its their birthright to murder their own child because they aren't ready to deal with being held accountable for their actions. If someone has that type of thinking regarding their own seed, imagine what she'll do to you if given the chance.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand the greed on her part. Why not just settle for a few Mil and just be done.

I dont feel bad for Dre though, he was married to her for 20+ years. No way he didn't know she was like this.

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CYAm8AZWsAI8gVZ.jpg

:dead:

Ayo I need this :russ:

Daps
And she could do that comfortably because of the way divorce works in america. She could find her a broke young nicca her speed to fcuk around with, keep the same house and same lifestyle, never miss a beat living of shaq's money for the rest of her life. She's never going to have to have a job ever.
Meanwhile Shaq on tv 24/7 doing Sports casts, Insurance/Pizza/ointment commercials trying to make up what he the difference. The game is cold

Sucks for the Big Fella.

Of course......even though she cheated, was he faithful or did he cheat first? Most athletes fukk up because they are sloppy and mess around with groupies on the road. Wife gets the PI to investigate and she collects all the evidence. Now Shaunie probably just decided to sit on the evidence and mess around with the pool boy first before divorcing. A lot of broads will divorce first AND THEN go get the pool boy.

Ironic thing is that most of these women...I don't think they end up as happy. A rich dude like Shaq can always find other women: models, high-powered career women etc. A rich broad like Shaunie or Juanita Jordan? They have more $$$ than 99% of all men. The men on their financial level can marry anyone they want...what kind of man can rich divorcees attract? Maybe they don't want any long-term relationships but that seems very lonely tbh.

Wonder why MJ married again though? I bet his prenup was air-tight this time.

michael-jordan-wife-juanita-vanoy-yvette-prieto.jpg

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Sucks for the Big Fella.

Of course......even though she cheated, was he faithful or did he cheat first? Most athletes fukk up because they are sloppy and mess around with groupies on the road. Wife gets the PI to investigate and she collects all the evidence. Now Shaunie probably just decided to sit on the evidence and mess around with the pool boy first before divorcing. A lot of broads will divorce first AND THEN go get the pool boy.

Ironic thing is that most of these women...I don't think they end up as happy. A rich dude like Shaq can always find other women: models, high-powered career women etc. A rich broad like Shaunie or Juanita Jordan? They have more $$$ than 99% of all men. The men on their financial level can marry anyone they want...what kind of man can rich divorcees attract? Maybe they don't want any long-term relationships but that seems very lonely tbh.

Wonder why MJ married again though? I bet his prenup was air-tight this time.

michael-jordan-wife-juanita-vanoy-yvette-prieto.jpg
smile helllllla fake:mjlol::mjlol::mjcry::mjcry::mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She sees how much Bezo's wife got broke off during her divorce and is going for blood. You would think living such a comfortable lifestyle she would be happy. Plenty of broke chicks choose to stand by their Man.
:francis:
Bezos ex wife actually helped build Amazon, so unless Nicole helped build Aftermath or Beats By Dre then she deserves nothing. I also hate when people try and use kids as a reason why women should get something. The truth is wealthy people have a nanny, maid, and a chef on their payroll, which means there's someone else watching, cleaning, and cooking for the kids.

Daps
I agree with you, but that isn't how the judicial system works if you've been with a person married especially if y'all have been together longer than a decade then they can possibly be entitled to your retirement, community property purchased while together, and other assets.

You might want to brush up on civil partnership laws in your state.

Men need to be smarter about who they attached to them legal, because if that shyt gets sour she'll be taking a good bit of your assets.
so then why get married if you have assets to lose?
yeah let me sign this contract hoping the other person doesn't decide to take my shyt later :mjlol: