Dr Dre's wife allegedly embezzled funds & drained accounts from his his Record Company

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Her and my sons are the best thing that happened to me breh, but I see what you did there.

I look at my family now and think how close I was to having none of this and probably getting some little thot pregnant, I think things played out for the best for me. As long as I don't go do any egregiously stupid shyt I know she'll be by my side.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Her and my sons are the best thing that happened to me breh, but I see what you did there.

I look at my family now and think how close I was to having none of this and probably getting some little thot pregnant, I think things played out for the best for me. As long as I don't go do any egregiously stupid shyt I know she'll be by my side.

I'm just joking, Dr. Crude. :mjpls:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif
make it easier for the dr

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
when men do this you get movies like waiting to exhale or "ashtray bytch!1"

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

I look at my family now and think how close I was to having none of this and probably getting some little thot pregnant, I think things played out for the best for me. As long as I don't go do any egregiously stupid shyt I hope she'll be by my side.
:stopitslime:keep it real witchaself b.

we can only hope they stay. ain't shyt promised but death and taxes.:yeshrug:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It's astonishing the amount of women that are looking for a come up off a man.

Do I think she's entitled to something yes, but she isn't worth half his assets.

Give her azz 70-80 million which is about 10 percent of his net worth and cut your ties.

I wouldn’t give her anything more than 5-10 million and that’s being generous.:childplease: