Dr. Dre's wife files for divorce

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daamn dre about to drop a master piece ..the master of goin HOH:mjlit:

Time 2 Dee barnes/michelle that bytch :troll:and send her on her way ...strong jaw or not she would be catching these hands :yeshrug:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Michael Jordan’s wife received one of the highest divorce settlements in history. Tiger’s wife was an au pair/ nanny without a dime to her name and left with over 100 mil after only 5 yrs. That’s a substantial cut in their net worth. Considering neither of them worked a regular job that could ever match what their husbands brought in.
:patrice:
There’s dudes out here who get mad at $500 worth of monthly support. Dafuk are you talking about? It’s only 50-100 million. Let me be a glorified babysitter and level up to 100 million just for looking cute on a golf course while I’m watching kids.

:mjlol:

Yo legit I'd be cheesed off giving $500 in monthly support.

One of my boys lost $100,000 of his life savings just in court fees.

I have long term relationship experience. Over 5.5 years. I wish the best for my exes.

But if I have kids or marry a woman, we've gotta be right for each other.

Right enough for the long term.

Obv if I had to give that amount I would.

I'm just grateful I don't.

Relationships can be heaven and hell. They're worth it tho...I think! Lol

Daps
search
15934550148219-e1593455050307.jpg

giphy.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
he ain't making that type of money back with music, unless the album comes with an arena tour
If his net worth is 800 million and she gets half, then he's still damn near half a billionaire.

I still think divorce laws are absolutely fukkin' insane and don't make any sense at all. It's crazy and it's not right, not matter what he may have done, that he's set to lose 400 million dollars.

But thankfully (and hopefully) he should have enough left to still never have to work again another day in his life.

But this is crazy.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Why yall making this a bitter divorce? Am I missing something?

24yrs and kids grown.. shyt happens

she might not even be looking for half..
This is even scarier to me.

Because it's definitely true. People grow and change, and people don't grow and stagnate. Regardless, 2 people can do everything right and still end up in a place where it doesn't make sense for them to stay together anymore. To me that's more sad than someone cheating, or an epic fall out, or a relationship becoming toxic. A slow and gradual separation of 2 lives seems infinitely more sad to me than 2 people calling it quits because they ended up in a toxic relationship or someone cheated.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yo legit I'd be cheesed off giving $500 in monthly support.

One of my boys lost $100,000 of his life savings just in court fees.

I have long term relationship experience. Over 5.5 years. I wish the best for my exes.

But if I have kids or marry a woman, we've gotta be right for each other.

Right enough for the long term.

Obv if I had to give that amount I would.

I'm just grateful I don't.

Relationships can be heaven and hell. They're worth it tho...I think! Lol
I'm in a similar situation with my views too.

I think a lot of people mistake love for the key ingredient in a long term relationship. Honestly for me, loving someone ain't really that difficult. And life is too crazy to rely on an idea like love to hold you together with someone through difficult times.

You really need to have a genuine friend that shares your most absolute core values. My most successful relationships have been ones where we treat the relationship like a sports franchise that we are co-owners of. Always communicating. Immediately discussing any problems or issues. shyt like that.

The romantic soul mate type thing and relying on that to hold things together instead of constantly working on it doesn't work.

And even then it's scary because it can still fall apart. But I'm like you. I think they're worth it but they take a lot of work.