Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Nicole is also seeking spousal support.

She was formerly married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt. Young works as a lawyer and is represented in the divorce by a high-powered celeb attorney, Samantha Spector.

:snoop:
:ohhh:... uh ohhhhh :francis:
She knows where the bodies are buried and the assets are hidden.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The institution of marriage is dead.
It really is. This reads like a sham - she literally waited until the kids were out of the house to leave. I bet you she was there when those contracts of Dre’s were signed so she knew when he would be vested. I never used to understand why people get divorced in their 40s/50s/60s when they’re at a time to enjoy the time as they age but I guess after the kids are grown the reality hits they can’t stand to be alone one on one with each other. Divorce parties are a thing these days - like it’s a thing tu celebrate, globe trotting, thotting it up with young dudes like Eddie Murphy’s or Scottie Pippen’s Ex wife.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all are jumping the gun
Divorce proceedings are not based on Forbes list.
It's all about what you can prove. N none of us have any clue how Dre hides his money. Or how much of his financial dealings his wife is aware of.
Off shore accounts exist for a reason.

Looking back, kelis did not make out no way nearly as good as the reports made it seem.
Mj's wife didn't get half. Tiger's wife didn't get half.
I'm predicting they settle for 75-125 million. Which though large, is very manageable in context of his networth
Michael Jordan’s wife received one of the highest divorce settlements in history. Tiger’s wife was an au pair/ nanny without a dime to her name and left with over 100 mil after only 5 yrs. That’s a substantial cut in their net worth. Considering neither of them worked a regular job that could ever match what their husbands brought in.
:patrice:
There’s dudes out here who get mad at $500 worth of monthly support. Dafuk are you talking about? It’s only 50-100 million. Let me be a glorified babysitter and level up to 100 million just for looking cute on a golf course while I’m watching kids.

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It really is. This reads like a sham - she literally waited until the kids were out of the house to leave. I bet you she was there when those contracts of Dre’s were signed so she knew when he would be vested. I never used to understand why people get divorced in their 40s/50s/60s when they’re at a time to enjoy the time as they age but I guess after the kids are grown the reality hits they can’t stand to be alone one on one with each other. Divorce parties are a thing these days - like it’s a thing tu celebrate, globe trotting, thotting it up with young dudes like Eddie Murphy’s or Scottie Pippen’s Ex wife.

I been seeing that a lot more lately :ohhh:

And "starter marriages" where a woman uses some simp for resources and divorces the simp to try to get with the man they "want". By then, they cannot find that elusive hubby, and just become them old thots on Love and Hip Hop, or even try to be on IG, looking silly compared to the 20 something year old broads.

Institution is gone. Any man out there, just find a woman that verbally agrees that marriage is a sham, and build a life together, unmarried. Still be committed to raising kids together and living in the same household if that bond is really real, but state-promoted marriage is a farce. Even Common Law marriage should be eliminated in all 50 states. Love shouldn't be measured by a damn wedding, it should be measured by a man and a woman who really do commit to one another. Get Married Brehs and Get Married Brehettes ain't never lost the house :myman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As she should be, she gave him 2 children and 24 of her prime years.
“Gave him” 2 children, Like she wasn’t there to help make them and become a mother. Get 200 million for doing what you’re supposed to do. And like she didn’t have a gang of cooks, child care, nannies, doctors (lol), cars, vacations, homes, access- etc. acting like this was a hardship - hard is struggling with 6 figure students loans, feeling guilty bc you can’t be with your kids bc of work responsibilities and deciding what bill to pay to offset buying things that your kids want - she was not this. He’s in the lab while she works as a hobby and does schedule planning. Yeah ok.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I been seeing that a lot more lately :ohhh:

And "starter marriages" where a woman uses some simp for resources and divorces the simp to try to get with the man they "want". By then, they cannot find that elusive hubby, and just become them old thots on Love and Hip Hop, or even try to be on IG, looking silly compared to the 20 something year old broads.

Institution is gone. Any man out there, just find a woman that verbally agrees that marriage is a sham, and build a life together, unmarried. Still be committed to raising kids together and living in the same household if that bond is really real, but state-promoted marriage is a farce. Even Common Law marriage should be eliminated in all 50 states. Love shouldn't be measured by a damn wedding, it should be measured by a man and a woman who really do commit to one another. Get Married Brehs and Get Married Brehettes ain't never lost the house :myman:
I stopped believing in that farce a long time ago. That’s why I’ve had in my head to be a get money the right way type of chick bc I’ll have too much to lose and to me, I can’t see a Life finessing man after man for a living. Most are getting married just to say they have a ring and a “Mrs” title - the ones so quick to say “my husband” in every sentence or reformed rent a thots trying to clown women for being “single”
are the main ones getting it the worst on the divorce assembly line.

I found out about divorce parties through my brother’s ex-wife. I knew their relationship was doomed when she had the idea to have a destination wedding during a time when my parents couldn’t attend - selfish as shyt. Having parties and party bus divorces only to end up with a man worse than the first. Wtf are you celebrating??
:sadcam::dwillhuh: