Dr. Dre's wife files for divorce

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Y'all are jumping the gun
Divorce proceedings are not based on Forbes list.
It's all about what you can prove. N none of us have any clue how Dre hides his money. Or how much of his financial dealings his wife is aware of.
Off shore accounts exist for a reason.

Looking back, kelis did not make out no way nearly as good as the reports made it seem.
Mj's wife didn't get half. Tiger's wife didn't get half.
I'm predicting they settle for 75-125 million. Which though large, is very manageable in context of his networth

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What should they do if they aren't getting along?
Therapy....

But I’m not saying people shouldn’t get divorced, outside of cheating or going 51/50, just seems like it should be pretty hard to get to a point of not wanting to be with a person after being together two decades

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
While I would never celebrate a family breaking apart, the fact that there's no prenup leaves me hopeful that Dre's vault might finally open up.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
She was Dre’s beard for 25 years with no prenup? She about to take at least half and his whole Nike Air Force collection
kUHxj0e.png
Why do you think there's no prenup :sas2: shawty did her time. Now she's about to get her self a young boy to spend that money on :unimpressed:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
If u take marriage vows seriously, is it really wrong if a nikka decides to get the strap?:francis:
In 2020 yeah, it is wrong...but, if he does take them that seriously he should tie it up for years in court and refuse to sign the papers.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Whatelse was she going to do with those prime years? Marry a average nikka, give him two kids, and end up divorcing for a lot less?
Or marry another athlete or an actor or a lawyer or an agent etc and still walk away with enough to coast for the rest of her life. She was already in the hollywood circles when Dre met her, and Dre today is a totally different person financially than he was in 96 when they got married, back then he was fresh off walking away from 300 million with Death Row and looking over his shoulder to make sure Suge wasn't coming.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This time was too hard for her to get through? New home and everything and still not enough? Is because he’s working on music again, the thing that made it so they could have those homes?

Shameful on her part

might get some good music out of it though