Dr. Dre's wife files for divorce

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I stopped believing in that farce a long time ago. That’s why I’ve had in my head to be a get money the right way type of chick bc I’ll have too much to lose and to me, I can’t see a Life finessing man after man for a living. Most getting married just to say they have a ring and a “Mrs” title - the ones so quick to say “my husband” in every sentence are the main ones getting it the worst on the divorce assembly line.

I found out about divorce parties through my brother’s ex-wife. I knew their relationship was doomed when she had the idea to have a destination wedding during a time when my parents couldn’t attend - selfish as shyt. Having parties and party bus divorces only to end up with a man worse than the first. Wtf are you celebrating??
:sadcam::dwillhuh:

:picard:

Didnt invite the parents to the destination wedding? Thats some foul shyt.

And the irony is, you would be the woman that would be a great spouse, despite knowing that marriage is ana illusion. Most women cannot see themselves as the loyal, trustworthy woman over some plotting bullshyt.

Dr. Dre should have known better. Cuffing a broad you met at a pool party, thotting around is :snoop: status. He literally made a hoe into a housewife.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Dr. Dre's Wife, Nicole Young, Files for Divorce

Dr. Dre and his wife of 24 years are ending their marriage ... she's filed for divorce.

Nicole Young filed the paperwork Monday, citing the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for her split from the hip-hop mogul.

Dre married Nicole on May 25, 1996, and they have 2 adult children together -- a son named Truice and a daughter named Truly -- so they won't have to deal with child support.

Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Nicole is also seeking spousal support.

She was formerly married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt. Young works as a lawyer and is represented in the divorce by a high-powered celeb attorney, Samantha Spector.

We've reached out to Dr. Dre's rep. He had no comment.

Over 11 hours after this post was made and only one like. Thank you Coli you're real ones.

@Deflated why did you click like?
All good, I know ppl do that for various reasons.

This makes me very angry. Dr Dre had one of the long term King and Queen relationships in hip hop.
I still look to Jay and Kanye. It hurts cause I saw how passionate Dre was towards his wife.

Scary as fukk cause she's a lawyer. I'm fukked over this because I'm a Dre fan since I was10 years old with rap cassettes.

I pray to God they work it out,and they get through this. Please. If not I hope it goes smooth regardless.

More loving long term relationships are needed in rap I say. We also have 2 Chainz and his wife who are great.

Are there any other great rap couples?
Fabolous and his wife but they had big drama.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Michael Jordan’s wife received one of the highest divorce settlements in history. Tiger’s wife was an au pair/ nanny without a dime to her name and left with over 100 mil after only 5 yrs. That’s a substantial cut in their net worth. Considering neither of them worked a regular job that could ever match what their husbands brought in.
:patrice:
There’s dudes out here who get mad at $500 worth of monthly support. Dafuk are you talking about? It’s only 50-100 million. Let me be a glorified babysitter and level up to 100 million just for looking cute on a golf course while I’m watching kids.

:mjlol:

I have no idea what you're rambling about and what you didn't understand. It's pretty basic English. I don't even care to explain myself further to you since you're so off track

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr. Dre's Wife, Nicole Young, Files for Divorce

Dr. Dre and his wife of 24 years are ending their marriage ... she's filed for divorce.

Nicole Young filed the paperwork Monday, citing the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for her split from the hip-hop mogul.

Dre married Nicole on May 25, 1996, and they have 2 adult children together -- a son named Truice and a daughter named Truly -- so they won't have to deal with child support.

Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Nicole is also seeking spousal support.

She was formerly married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt. Young works as a lawyer and is represented in the divorce by a high-powered celeb attorney, Samantha Spector.

We've reached out to Dr. Dre's rep. He had no comment.
No prenup? I guess she won’t be forgetting about Dre

I’ll see myself out

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be wrong, but given the fact that they have been married for over two decades and she's filing for divorce NOW, I think a couple of factors are at play:

Dre and his wife are an interracial couple. With everything going on, they are forced to have some difficult conversations that may have been swept under the rug before. Sure, Dre has music discussing police brutality and I'm sure with everything that's been going on race has been a recurring topic between the two. Even though their children are adults, there's that conversation as well. And with something as divisive as race, it doesn't take much to spark an argument in which you start looking at someone different especially if they are of a different race. All it would take is for either of them to say "You wouldn't understand" to the other and that's an argument within itself.

We are at a point where some white folk are out here really wanting to know why we are angry. So if they had a philosophical difference over current events in regard to race, I could see where a 24 year old marriage would come to an end.