Dr Marcus Garvey Jr. The Arab Slave Trade

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you just got exposed tap dancing while your fellow muslim brothers laughed at marcus garvey and Rastafarianism

is this post suppose to change the subject?

I never tap Dance.. my views are out there. And a person with a discusting mentality like yours, couldn't change that.

And people of the same race aren't homogeneous in their views, what make you think all people who practice the same religion would be homogeneous? Or are you simply that ignorant?

Idk Why he laughed at the pic, ask him if you need an explanation for that. I'm cool with Rastafarians...

I don't expect you to understand that post.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I didn't laugh @ Marcus garvey, I think he was a great man with some great ideas that resonated with his people. I laughed @ the idea of him being a Prophet. I'd laugh if somebody called Gandhi a Prophet too.

I did laugh @ Rastafarianism though :laff: fukk outta with that.

yeah you laugh at Rastafarianism, an actual black religion and laugh at Garvey being a prophet while biggin up a pedophilic desert religion

lets pause and think about this

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I never tap Dance.. my views are out there. And a person with a discusting mentality like yours, couldn't change that.

And people of the same race aren't homogeneous in their views, what make you think all people who practice the same religion would be homogeneous? Or are you simply that ignorant?

Idk Why he laughed at the pic, ask him if you need an explanation for that. I'm cool with Rastafarians...

I don't expect you to understand that post.

you've been tap dancing this whole thread

i did ask him and he said he doesnt take rastafarianism seriously and that he finds the notion of marcus garvey being a prophet hilarious, which is what i thought

ill leave it up to the illustrious posters of HL to connect the dots

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
yeah you laugh at Rastafarianism, an actual black religion and laugh at Garvey being a prophet while biggin up a pedophilic desert religion

lets pause and think about this

Rastas don't even refer to their way of life as "rastafarianism," you sound stupid trying to rep them out of the blue. You are a self-proclaimed imperialist/capitalist but now you identifying with Rastas? :laff: Take a few steps back and re-evaluate your line of thinking fam.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Rastas don't even refer to their way of life as "rastafarianism," you sound stupid trying to rep them out of the blue. You are a self-proclaimed imperialist/capitalist but now you identifying with Rastas? :laff: Take a few steps back and re-evaluate your line of thinking fam.

i dont even know what this post means, Rastafarianism is considered a religion by rastafarians, it doesnt matter what you call it

im definitely repping the music as any conscious black person would, im not sure what you mean by identifying, i dont believe in religions and i would include rastafarianism in religions i do not believe in

yeah im a black elitist imperialist capitalist.....and? that is why i wouldnt be caught dead putting some pedophilic desert dweller over marcus garvey tho or laughing at him or laughing at rastafarians, thats my point and those who would do those things i think you have to question where they are coming from

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
i dont even know what this post means, rastafarinsim is considered a religion by rastafarians, it doesnt matter what you call it

im definitely repping the music as any conscious black person would, im not sure what you mean by identifying, i dont believe in religions and i would include rastafarianism in religions i do not believe in

yeah im a black elitist imperialist capitalist.....and? that is why i wouldnt be caught dead putting some pedophilic desert dweller over marcus garvey tho or laughing at him or laughing at rastafarians, thats my point and those who would do those things i think you have to question where they are coming from

I already said you can take me laughing at Marcus Garvey being a prophet any way you want :manny: I know what you are trying to imply but it doesn't bother me one bit...and no Rastas don't consider their way of life to be a religion. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You don't believe in anything, that's your problem. You've been promoting this illusion that you are some of sort of pro-black warrior for years on KTL/HL but in reality you stand for nothing, you're just another guy online talking shyt. If you were truly an imperialist/capitalist then you wouldn't be bigging up Garvey and what he stood for. Garvey would probably spit on you.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I already said you can take me laughing at Marcus Garvey being a prophet any way you want :manny: I know what you are trying to imply but it doesn't bother me one bit..

yeah and i did take you laughing at garvey the way i wanted to, so what's the problem? i didnt even make any conclusions, i left it up to the illustrious and highly intelligent posters of this message board to connect the dots and come to their own conclusion

.and no Rastas don't consider their way of life to be a religion. You don't even know what you're talking about.
rastas are all over the place as far as how to define their movement most consider it to be reilgion and do consider marcus garvey to be a prophet

the only reason why a rasta might avoid being called a religion is to not be associated with the racism, narrow-mindedness, murder, raping and pillaging that christians and muslims are known for, but its obviously a religion if you believe in gods and prophets, the nomenclature is a minor point

You don't believe in anything, that's your problem. You've been promoting this illusion that you are some of sort of pro-black warrior for years on KTL/HL but in reality you stand for nothing, you're just another guy online talking shyt. If you were truly an imperialist/capitalist then you wouldn't be bigging up Garvey and what he stood for. Garvey would probably spit on you.

you dont know what you are talking about, marcus garvey was the original black elitist imperialist capitalist

but thanks for the online psychoanalysis

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Well before the Arabs the Berbers dominated the trade in the Saharan region, and controlled the caravan routes and were the main players in the sub-saharan slave trade. The latin niger is actually a contraction of the Berber egerew n'egerewen which means
"river of rivers." The "arabs" were merely continuing the industry the of the Berbers.

We dont even know how many times or for how long we have been enslaved.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just have to say....
HL: forget your past, anything black & important in history is a fabrication from pro black people... Don't mention history and black in the same sentence, you ignorant smart dumb nikka.
Garvey: A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots

HL: "American capitalism is the only way to go. USA USA .. Israel & USA. "
Garvey: focusing primarily on individual entrepreneurial advancement will fail to promote community development because individual profit motives would impede group advancement.

HL: Race is merely a social construct.. if you believe otherwise you are a brainwashed fool, ha ha ha... lol
Garvy: GTFOH w that BS.

HL: White capitalist are our friends, lets suck their dikks and see if money, stocks and IRA's comes out the dikk head"
Garvey: white capitalists tolerate African American workers only because they are willing to accept a lower standard of wage than unionized white workers. We should work within the system because ITs our best choice right now but, "there should be limitations on the amount of income or investable funds controlled by individuals and corporations."

HL: You an idiot fool, who can't think logically, and are a mental slave if you have any religion whatsoever

Garvey: "LIFE is that existence that is given to man to live for a purpose, to live to his own satisfaction and pleasure, providing he forgets not the God who created him and who expects a spiritual obedience and observation of the moral laws that He has inspired. "

HL: Let embrace anything that a liberal, especially a white liberal, comes up with. Lets think of everything that happens in society from this point on has "progress" even if it hurts us"
Garvey: "If the Negro is not careful he will drink in all the poison of modern civilization and die from the effects of it."