Dr Marcus Garvey Jr. The Arab Slave Trade

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I dont know who that is in that picture but that isn't Muhammad.

Garvey was who he was, but he wasn't no Prophet. You can take that how you want to take it.

Look at you though, in here calling Muhammad a Pedophile, Islam a desert religion, but I laugh at your notion of Garvey being a Prophet and you catching feelings :laff: damn son you soft.

again marcus garvey was a prophet according to Rastafarianism, its not that im catching feelings, unless you call my great disgust toward islam as catching feelings

im just pointing it out to connect the dots

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frxcbp2uD1I"]Marcus Garvey Birthday Tribute (A) - Prophet Priest And King Jah Rastafari - Aug 17 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
im reminded of the great rasta song every black person should know

Rally round the flag
Rally round the red
Gold black and green

Marcus say sir Marcus say
Red for the blood
That flowed like the river
Marcus say sir Marcus say
Green for the land Africa
Marcus say
Yellow for the gold
That they stole
Marcus say
Black for the people
It was looted from

They took us away captivity captivity
Required from us a song
Right now man say repatriate repatriate
I and I patience have now long time gone
Father's mothers sons daughters every one
Four hundred million strong
Ethiopia stretch forth her hand
Closer to God we Africans
Closer to God we can
In our hearts is Mount Zion
Now you know seek the Lion
How can we sing in a strange land
Don't want to sing in a strange land no
Liberation true democracy
One God one aim one destiny

CHORUS
------

Rally round the flag
Remember when we used to dress like kings
Conqueror of land conqueror of seas
Civilization far moved from caves
Oppressor man live deh
I curse that day
The day they made us slaves I say

How can we sing in a strange land
Don't want to sing in a strange land
Liberation true democracy
One God one aim one destiny

CHORUS
------

Rally round the flag
Red gold black and green
A bright shining star--Africa
Catch star liner right now--Africa
A history no more a mystery--Africa
Respect and authority--Africa
Climb ye the heights of humanity
Rally come rally rally come rally

Last edited by a moderator:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Still, Muhammad is no more of a prophet than Garvey. They are both prophets to people who believe so in their respective faiths and by no one else. Don't :laff: at Garvey being a prophet then get all butthurt like you do when people disrespect "prophet" Muhammad.

I don't get butthurt @ people here disrespecting the Prophet Muhammad, I don't even be in these threads like that these days. I understand it's second nature for most of y'all to proclaim your disgust @ Islam so nothing of that nature surprises me.

Ya man twism is definitely butthurt though.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
garvey is a prophet according to rastafarianism which is an actual black religion

the pedophile was a prophet according to some desert tribes that enslaved black people

lets connect the dots and talk about who is c00nin
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::bustback:
VVD is saying that you all don't use the word c00n, lol. You muthfaucks pic and chose nonstop on this gottdamn forum...

Anyway, Garvey was a black nationalist, with opposite views of you and these other posters; with over a million follows at the time. Rastafarism isn't a religion... but a way of life, and Garvey isn't a religious prophet. NTM Garvey didn't even fukk with Rastas. He wasn't a Rasta and didn't believe in those ideas.

Garvey view on HL posters:

To be a Christian is to have the religion of Christ, and so to be a believer of Mohammed is to be a Mohammedan but there are so many religions that every man seems to be a religion unto himself.

It is only the belief and the confidence we have in a God why man is able to understand his own social institutions, and move and live like a rational human being.

The evolutionary scale that weights nations and races, balances alike for peoples; hence we feel sure that some day the balance will register a change for the Negro.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I don't get butthurt @ people here disrespecting the Prophet Muhammad, I don't even be in these threads like that these days. I understand it's second nature for most of y'all to proclaim your disgust @ Islam so nothing of that nature surprises me.

Ya man twism is definitely butthurt though.

im just chilling, i got another notch on my belt, straight up exposed yall

:smoker:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I Am Not surprised. This is coming from people who are closer to this mentality
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRhcuHQqUAM[/ame]

Than this:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
VVD is saying that you all don't use the word c00n, lol. You muthfaucks pic and chose nonstop on this gottdamn forum...

you can use whatever words you want

Anyway, Garvey was a black nationalist, with opposite views of you and these other posters; with over a million follows at the time. Rastafarism isn't a religion... but a way of life, and Garvey isn't a religious prophet. NTM Garvey didn't even fukk with Rastas. He wasn't a Rasta and didn't believe in those ideas.

ratafafrainism is a religion according to rastafarians, just like a pedophilic desert lifestyle is a religion according to muslims

and islam is a way of life according to @brokewave :heh: yall folllowers of the pedophile will just say whatever whenever its convenient, so now a way of life cant be a religion, ok

To be a Christian is to have the religion of Christ, and so to be a believer of Mohammed is to be a Mohammedan but there are so many religions that every man seems to be a religion unto himself.

It is only the belief and the confidence we have in a God why man is able to understand his own social institutions, and move and live like a rational human being.

The evolutionary scale that weights nations and races, balances alike for peoples; hence we feel sure that some day the balance will register a change for the Negro.

what is this quote suppose to prove except to show that he believed in freedom of religion, which is what ive been saying all along

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I don't know who this mysterious "you all" is, but to reiterate for the 3rd time, not a soul in this thread has said that black Muslims are "c00ns." I don't know what you're not processing here.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

lol nobody who the Rastas praise and worship acknowledges them.

:russ: @ twism biggin up rastas and then calling Islam a "garbage religion," this is why I can't take these dudes seriously.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
lol nobody who the Rastas praise and worship acknowledges them.

:russ: @ twism biggin up rastas and then calling Islam a "garbage religion," this is why I can't take these dudes seriously.

you laughing at garvey is why no black person should take you or your religion seriously

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you can use whatever words you want

ratafafrainism is a religion according to rastafarians, just like a pedophilic desert lifestyle is a religion according to muslims

and islam is a way of life according to @brokewave :heh: yall folllowers of the pedophile will just say whatever whenever its convenient, so now a way of life cant be a religion, ok

what is this quote suppose to prove except to show that he believed in freedom of religion, which is what ive been saying all along
lol... Twism you are not Mr. Freedom of religion. You're not even freedom of media or music. You're against the majority of your own people.

And Just like you don't know any black Muslims.. you don't know any black Rastas. They consider it a way of life. Islam is a religion and way of life.

You are going in circles about your views.. Just stick with.. I hate rap, hate urban black youth, hate pedi desert religions, I worship American Capitalism, white liberalism and Deloris Tucker.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
you just got exposed tap dancing while your fellow muslim brothers laughed at marcus garvey and Rastafarianism

is this post suppose to change the subject?

I didn't laugh @ Marcus garvey, I think he was a great man with some great ideas that resonated with his people. I laughed @ the idea of him being a Prophet. I'd laugh if somebody called Gandhi a Prophet too.

I did laugh @ Rastafarianism though :laff: fukk outta with that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
lol... Twism you are not Mr. Freedom of religion. You're not even freedom of media or music. You're against the majority of your own people.

actually i am for freedom of religion and speech in media and music, i think you are confused about what that means, freedom doesnt mean you are above criticism

and like i said im a black elitist, if im against the majority of my own people then so be it

And Just like you don't know any black Muslims.. you don't know any black Rastas. They consider it a way of life. Islam is a religion and way of life.

i think i must have missed something, what the fuk is this shyt about not knowing muslims or rastas you keep talking about, even if it was true which it isnt, what exactly is that suppose to signify?

You are going in circles about your views.. Just stick with.. I hate rap, hate urban black youth, hate pedi desert religions, I worship American Capitalism, white liberalism and Deloris Tucker.

how can those be circles, those issues arent even related to each other