Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
:yawn::snooze:

I like Dragonball and Z, but GT was garbage, and now they are just trying to milk money out of a franchise the creator hated doing any more.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
We need friezas whole race invading earth to kill the sayjins that killed the royal family that would be dope. And they should let vegeta get the W in revenge for what that did to him as a child.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We need friezas whole race invading earth to kill the sayjins that killed the royal family that would be dope. And they should let vegeta get the W in revenge for what that did to him as a child.

word...that'd be dope...a straight saiyjan vs chilly motherfukker battle...including a teenage goten and trunks

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nikkas in here really frontin on lord frieza :childplease: he's the best dbz villain imo the only I enjoyed more was kid buu but thats solely off the fights, frieza's racist quotes and repeated sonnings of vegeta are legendary I genuinely disliked that nikka as a kid but at the same time was the first villain I knew that had everybody :sadcam: when he came thru

Frieza_all_forms.jpg

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:yes: no matter how crazy the story may sound, I know I'm watching...once it's subbed.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:yawn::snooze:

I like Dragonball and Z, but GT was garbage, and now they are just trying to milk money out of a franchise the creator hated doing any more.

The creator making this movie tho

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Updated Info:
Here is the story on movie

The story is set several years after the battle with Majin Buu. Birusu, the god of destruction who has maintained the balance of the universe, has awakened from a long slumber. Hearing rumors of a Saiyan (Saiya-jin) who defeated Freeza, Birusu comes looking for Goku.
Excited that a powerful oponent has appeared after so long, Goku ignores King Kai's advce and challenges Birusu in a battle. However, Goku is no match for Birusu's overwhelming power and is defeated. Birusu leaves after uttering an ominous message, “Is there anyone on Earth more worthy to destroy?” Will Goku and the others really be able to stop the God of Destruction?!

link: 2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined - Interest - Anime News Network
:aicmon: Birusu pulled Goku's card and said he aint shyt yet the synopsis still saying its up to Goku to save the world. Watch him get another power up. This is the perfect opportunity for Gohan or Vegeta to get a little shine but watch them get reduced to warmup status. The lil muchins will fuse and power up to super sayian 42 to by enough time for Goku to come back and do the shuffle alliance attack:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: Krillin will hate for no reason, Piccolo will mean mug in the distance.:scusthov: Pan is turned into a Bulma clone:piss:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
nikkas in here really frontin on lord frieza :childplease: he's the best dbz villain imo the only I enjoyed more was kid buu but thats solely off the fights, frieza's racist quotes and repeated sonnings of vegeta are legendary I genuinely disliked that nikka as a kid but at the same time was the first villain I knew that had everybody :sadcam: when he came thru

Frieza_all_forms.jpg

That boy out there callin them monkeys and apes and sh1t.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yea but even if these threats were stronger than Frieza they were eradicated relatively quickly. Frieza has been the scourge of the Universe for decades and caused the most destruction. Even the Kais were deathly afraid of the dude.

That makes sense, but The kais were most shook of Buu, though. Even the Supreme Kai was :ohmy: when he saw Buu after he hatched from his shell. But I wanna see this new DBZ movie for the updated animation n all.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:weezy: villains still can't believe someone managed to beat Frieza?

the same frieza that goku murked :heh:

the same frieza who got sonned along with his daddy by future trunks :dead:

the thought of frieza's death having these nikkas like :ohhh: is fukking priceless :russ:

Hell yeah man, Frieza is weak as hell in the grand scheme of things. The fukkin androids would murk frieza!

You know how much work they all put in to beat cell?? The writers could have at least used buu instead of frieza's here.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i like that sayin idea-- another potential prequel idea--
---

also like frieza bloodline coming back-- sit back after frieza/cooler/king got clowned, they sat back until they got a brand new mega powerful descendants-- like a family of them.. even a kid and female perhaps.