Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A purple rabbit son.. for real :childplease:, they could have come up with some shyt better than that :snoop:

Just some random fukking ideas: female sayains, where they at :shaq:?, Piccolo turning evil (again :ooh:), Raditz/Turles returns...

Now that I think about it there roster pretty weak. This series need some character development, everything is too hinged on Goku. Overall though... I just want a villain to come kill Trunks and Goten, I hate them lil corny mofos man :smh:.

Oh yeah... WHAT IF, Yamcha was just brooding all this time, just pissed off sense he's pretty much the Matt Hardy of DBZ. He goes to school gets smart, runs a big company but never stops training, becomes ruthless like OG Vegeta.. collects the dragon balls and becomes a super boss. Then goes on to secretly murk DBZ fighters until he gets to go 1 on 1 with Vegeta + possibly even using Trunks as bait :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Man Goku is that dude and all, but it'd be nice to let someone else save the day. Like Vegeta. Or Gohan. Or Piccolo. Or ...Krillen. :laugh:

Basically anyone but that faegat Trunks. I hope the Purple Rabit take offense to his purple hair as a racial insult and punch a hole thru his face, after forcing him to eat dem circular rabbit shyts and have them shyts explodes inside his intestine, causing him to erupt in feces and blood while the rest of them look in horror while Trunks overflowing with shyt dies in Bulma's arms like the little bytch he is. :birdman:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man Goku is that dude and all, but it'd be nice to let someone else save the day. Like Vegeta. Or Gohan. Or Piccolo. Or ...Krillen. :laugh:

i got just the hero in mind :shaq:

4053049+_33f492c5c3478f9ba774580ba82a31f8.gif

:heh:

:snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The idea of Omega Sheron at the end of GT was actually a really great idea for a villian and how he came abotu. I actually liked the idea..

The only issue was what they actuallY DID with him was by the reject workers without much input from Toriyama as usual.

But this purple rabbit middle stage pokemon evolution........

:scusthov:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, after all this years Toriyama is gonna make a story were Goku doesn't save the day :stopitslime: Isn't Goku BY FAR the most popular character of series in Japan?

The fukk were you guys expecting? :heh:

Daps
they need to bring this nikka back
majinvegeta.gif
and have him go ham on that rabbit nikka. Vegeta with the goat heel turn and the sharpie M on his head would be :ohlawd:

I ain't watch dbz in a minute but i'll dl this shyt just to see if its wack or not.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea of Omega Sheron at the end of GT was actually a really great idea for a villian and how he came abotu. I actually liked the idea..

The only issue was what they actuallY DID with him was by the reject workers without much input from Toriyama as usual.

But this purple rabbit middle stage pokemon evolution........

:scusthov:
They better not end with a spirit bomb :sadbron:fukk goku and his family abandoning ways

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for guys like Piccolo, Vegeta and Goten (fukk that fakkit Gohan :pacspit:) getting more than a couple of minutes of shine but it's never gonna happen :manny:

Its a shame breh how much more boss Gohan was as a kid then as a adult. This nicca just exudes bytchassedness :smh:.

He forgot how to be trill breh :wow:, and you know when it happen? When he stop spending time with his surrogate green father figure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLnH5wvPwkI][Japanese] Goku And Gohan vs Bojack - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
:snoop:

So majin buu was the universe destroying most evil motherfukker ever, except now we find out there's another nikka above him? :smh:

They should have went the brolly route, maybe have them fight a crew. Or an alternate universe version of Goku who's evil, some other shyt

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Daps
It makes sense though...cell and buu were made in labs and shyt.

Chilled...king cold...cooler...freiza...all pushed multiple galaxys and races wigs back for generations..and freiza killed trillions...he should be more feared than cell and buu

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix
Instagram

my nikka wasn't buu puttin fear all over the universe though? like the kais and shyt were scared shytless of dude (and these are the dudes that rule the whole universe).

:smh: you know nerdy ass gohan is gonna get his glasses pushed back :scusthov:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:what: man can yall shut the fukk up wit all the bytchin and complaining about shyt that aint even happening. Yall sound like some whiny ass lil kids wit all this "oh wat if they did this or did that" shut da fukk up!!!

Yall ungrateful ass mofukkkas should be happy we gettin some new original DBZ material