Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea but even if these threats were stronger than Frieza they were eradicated relatively quickly. Frieza has been the scourge of the Universe for decades and caused the most destruction. Even the Kais were deathly afraid of the dude.

huh? Supreme Kai stated he could kill frieza in one blow. They were scared shytless of buu, not frieza.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It makes sense though...cell and buu were made in labs and shyt.

Chilled...king cold...cooler...freiza...all pushed multiple galaxys and races wigs back for generations..and freiza killed trillions...he should be more feared than cell and buu

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix
Instagram

Buu was the terror of the universe LONGGGGGG before frieza.

Buu killed all the kai's except supreme kai, that was long before frieza was here

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need friezas whole race invading earth to kill the sayjins that killed the royal family that would be dope. And they should let vegeta get the W in revenge for what that did to him as a child.

their not strong enough and would be wiped out by piccolo essentially.

I'd like to see a villian from another dimension cross into this time and try to take over the world. Goku and the Z fighters try to stop him

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing i hope is they remember the power scale from this point in the saga and apply them to the chars

Strongest to weakest
Vegetto(won't appear in the movie)
Chou Gohan
SSJ3 Gotenks
SSJ2 Gotenks
SSJ1 Gotenks
SSJ3 Goku
SSJ2 Vegeta
SSJ2 Goku
etc..
etc..

acri1