Dragon Ball Z movie 2015 FRIEEZA BACK!(edit Oct 9 2015: english dub out)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's gotta be some kind of plot point where Frieza is gonna be up to par with Goku and them.

I really like the last movie tho and judging by the end I knew there was gonna be more. So I'ma peep when it drops

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There's gotta be some kind of plot point where Frieza is gonna be up to par with Goku and them.

I really like the last movie tho and judging by the end I knew there was gonna be more. So I'ma peep when it drops

bet he becomes a god like bills
he knew him so he can wish for his power like level his aura seems like it too on second look :ohhh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The return of Frieza, I'm interested in this simply on the fact on what they gonna do with him. I like to think we really hadn't seen Frieza go all out during his original run. Lets think about it:

During the battle on Namek Frieza was forced to go 100% which up to that point he rarely had to do. Even then he was just toying with the Z-Fighters. If we learn anything from Cooler is that there is another form that Frieza could transform into like Cooler did that allowed him to go toe to toe wirh a super saiyan.

Plus what side will the God of Destruction roll with. Frieza may respect Bills but I doubt he will be a servant of him and try to take his spot as the new God if Destruction.

I just hope that there is a lost red ribbon army android that accidently get activated... the soul of Dr. Gero won't die :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy clowned me when I said they were gonna bring frieeza back. I was like man they randomly mentioned frieeza in the last movie, I wonder if they are gonna bring him back powered up? Show enough

Man DBZ is soo good, just give me another season instead of movies tho :mjcry:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
yu yu hakusho >>>> dragon ball z. I'd rather see a yu yu movie than another corny dbz joint. We already know what's going to happen, why fool ourselves? oh look goku saves the day yet again. so surprising :dry:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Frieda was pretty much canon fodder by the end of Z. I'm not sure if GT is canon but Goku beat Frieza and Cell in hell at the same time