Dragon Ball Z movie 2015 FRIEEZA BACK!(edit Oct 9 2015: english dub out)

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They planned this ahead, Friezas cameo in the first flick wasn't an accident, King Vegeta also Adding the fact that Gokus mom was revealed recently, I have a feeling theyre going to expand on the planet vegetas backstory and give us a little more insight on the royal family

The first film was just building a foundation for plot continuation, this one should hopefully set things straight

Last edited:
Daps
Why do this when they brought in the Gods with the last film? :why:

Frieza was the GOAT dbz villain, but he caught the heavy fade from Goku, got styled on by Trunks, and bodied by Gohan. Let this dude stay dead. :snoop:

I wonder which is worse, what Trunks did to Frieza or what Gohan did to him in that movie as fukkin Saiyaman.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
lets be reality if frieza gets powered up to be a threat which im sure he will, hes gonna lay hands feet and tail on goku and vegeta like no other villain would, that's my reptilian fakkit space cac :mjcry:
tumblr_mr0tiw2Uml1s4cp1vo1_500.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
lets be reality if frieza gets powered up to be a threat which im sure he will, hes gonna lay hands feet and tail on goku and vegeta like no other villain would, that's my reptilian fakkit space cac :mjcry:
At least Goku and especially Vegeta are ready this time. If all these new movies take place after the Buu Saga then you know dem saiyan boys ain't gonna be no slouches.

Plus didn't they say after the last movie that the next feature Vegeta would get some shine. It would make sense that Vegeta would be the one to murder Frieza for the pride of all saiyans

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
How can he be brought back with the Dragonballs when he's been dead for over a year?:what:Akira now breaking his own established rules:snoop: just
make a new series in an alternate timeline or something. fukk is all this "Gods" bs.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
How can he be brought back with the Dragonballs when he's been dead for over a year?:what:Akira now breaking his own established rules:snoop: just
make a new series in an alternate timeline or something. fukk is all this "Gods" bs.
I assume this is Dende's Shenron that has less restrictions than Kami's Shenron had.