Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Someone explain to me how Android 17 is alive?
After Cell was defeated, was he wished back with all the people Cell killed? :patrice:

Although, that might mean Android 16 was wished back too? :ohhh:
he was wished back alongside every person who got killed with cell so he was resurrected the same time trunks was.. 16 didnt come back because he wasnt a person, he was 100% robot whereas 17 and 18 are humans who's dna was modified to become superhumans as explained by gohan in the latest episode

17 also had the explosives removed from his body thanks to krillins wish, he also appears in the buu saga giving his energy to goku.. im surprised so many people thought he was dead the whole time

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
no they didnt
Where and when:stopitslime:

There were more at the start of the series but I barely remember those episodes. Like the Vegeta clone episode. There are references to the super android movie,fusion reborn and Taipon as well.

I'll start with the recent tournament. That poison drug that the wolf took is exactly like the fruit from the Tree of Might.

Bergamo is exactly like Lord Slug power wise.

Black Goku = Turles (a dark skinned Goku, or black)

One of the Gods looks like the giant baby robot from GT
latest

img01.png

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
There were more at the start of the series but I barely remember those episodes. Like the Vegeta clone episode. There are references to the super android movie,fusion reborn and Taipon as well.

I'll start with the recent tournament. That poison drug that the wolf took is exactly like the fruit from the Tree of Might.

Bergamo is exactly like Lord Slug power wise.

Black Goku = Turles (a dark skinned Goku, or black)

One of the Gods looks like the giant baby robot from GT
latest

img01.png
Get em!

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
A lighthearted episode, I was expecting more info on the tournament of power and why Universe 7 was ranked so low. I have my theories but maybe next episode we will find out more. Also Vegeta had me cracking up going SSB every time baby Bulla cried and everybody asking him was a enemy near by.