Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the preview. On one hand, I'm glad to see my favorite character semi-shining.
I remember being the only kid among my friends who rode #teamkrillin growing up, so I'm feeling real vindicated right now. :blessed:

On the other hand, it's sad to see Gohan having fallen so low... he's supposed to be the dude. Hate it had to be him :flabbynsick:
You were not the only team krillin.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Could have been all so different for Goten if he had gone with Goku to train on Beerus' planet that time instead of staying at home to spar with Trunks :mjcry:
I blame chi-chi. Ol hoodrat, stick in the mud, always frowning and yelling, mean ugly ass bytch. First she stiffled the rise of the young gawd. Now she doing it to the next born. Goku need to throw her ass in the bushes, get a side piece or two, and force the sons to rise up.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
designing characters or doing subtle things as an ode to the movies doesnt make the movie or the characters canon.. broly still isnt canon and neither is GT and they never will be:ld: they never flat out mentioned anything about the movies even if there were similar things from the movie like the fruit from tree of might otherwise they wouldve at least said something about how that reminds them of the fruit from said movie

theyre just tributes

Never said anything about the characters being canon, I said this series has been referencing the movies. In the plot they never fought Broly, Turles, Lord Slug, etc that's exclusive to our viewing.

Toyotaro even acknowledged that his design was similar to the GT design. If you've seen Marvel movies it's like when they make references to other characters or events in the comic books. A nice easter egg for fans.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Never said anything about the characters being canon, I said this series has been referencing the movies. In the plot they never fought Broly, Turles, Lord Slug, etc that's exclusive to our viewing.

Toyotaro even acknowledged that his design was similar to the GT design. If you've seen Marvel movies it's like when they make references to other characters or events in the comic books. A nice easter egg for fans.
Yea I'm not arguing that I thought u were saying they're canon.. certain things are definitely odes tho, just like how the clown God and marcarita could be tributes to joker and harley quinn

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I blame chi-chi. Ol hoodrat, stick in the mud, always frowning and yelling, mean ugly ass bytch. First she stiffled the rise of the young gawd. Now she doing it to the next born. Goku need to throw her ass in the bushes, get a side piece or two, and force the sons to rise up.
Stop blaming chi chi:what: it's gohan fault he should stood up to her after cell saga and say "sorry mom but I have to train cuz dad ain't here and it's up to me and vegeta to protect the planet":beli:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Nothing is worse than this.

231baf2a11d9a651e176b65b360e8c47a80dccaa_hq.gif

Bro slapped him with Majin Boo and Gohan when down like a chump.:stopitslime:

:mjlol: almost wanna go find those all those "Gohan got next:krs:" posts