Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There were more at the start of the series but I barely remember those episodes. Like the Vegeta clone episode. There are references to the super android movie,fusion reborn and Taipon as well.

I'll start with the recent tournament. That poison drug that the wolf took is exactly like the fruit from the Tree of Might.

Bergamo is exactly like Lord Slug power wise.

Black Goku = Turles (a dark skinned Goku, or black)

One of the Gods looks like the giant baby robot from GT
latest

img01.png
Good shyt

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trunks and Goten gonna be washed here soon once they realize they'll be on the bench for the next 5 years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan struggling against Krillin

I saw the preview. On one hand, I'm glad to see my favorite character semi-shining.
I remember being the only kid among my friends who rode #teamkrillin growing up, so I'm feeling real vindicated right now. :blessed:

On the other hand, it's sad to see Gohan having fallen so low... he's supposed to be the dude. Hate it had to be him :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
There were more at the start of the series but I barely remember those episodes. Like the Vegeta clone episode. There are references to the super android movie,fusion reborn and Taipon as well.

I'll start with the recent tournament. That poison drug that the wolf took is exactly like the fruit from the Tree of Might.

Bergamo is exactly like Lord Slug power wise.

Black Goku = Turles (a dark skinned Goku, or black)

One of the Gods looks like the giant baby robot from GT
latest

img01.png
designing characters or doing subtle things as an ode to the movies doesnt make the movie or the characters canon.. broly still isnt canon and neither is GT and they never will be:ld: they never flat out mentioned anything about the movies even if there were similar things from the movie like the fruit from tree of might otherwise they wouldve at least said something about how that reminds them of the fruit from said movie

theyre just tributes

Last edited: