Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop blaming chi chi:what: it's gohan fault he should stood up to her after cell saga and say "sorry mom but I have to train cuz dad ain't here and it's up to me and vegeta to protect the planet":beli:

Goku doesn't even stand up to Chi chi, he just runs away when she's not looking, and the reason she generally wasn't looking was because she was yelling at Gohan to Study.

Chi Chi got damn near everybody shook half the time, even Vegeta don't fukk with Chi Chi.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Goku doesn't even stand up to Chi chi, he just runs away when she's not looking, and the reason she generally wasn't looking was because she was yelling at Gohan to Study.

Chi Chi got damn near everybody shook half the time, even Vegeta don't fukk with Chi Chi.
:mjlol: right
this the same chi chi that tricked goku into marrying her
gohan not standing up to her... no one is

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: right
this the same chi chi that tricked goku into marrying her
gohan not standing up to her... no one is

Even in DBS she got Goku out in the field farming lettuce and shyt when you know damn well he'd rather be out training. In DBZ she had Piccolo right next to Goku trying to get a drivers license.

The next person to stand up to Chi Chi is going to be the first.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Even in DBS she got Goku out in the field farming lettuce and shyt when you know damn well he'd rather be out training. In DBZ she had Piccolo right next to Goku trying to get a drivers license.

The next person to stand up to Chi Chi is going to be the first.
who ever stands up to chi chi a fukking legend

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with you nikkas?

Of all the things to talk about spoilers is one of em?

I'm out, only coming in here after I watch an episode.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
sensitive ass simple nikkas crying over "spoilers" when its not even a spoiler its a joke:mjlol: stfu and do your googles before u get fake outraged

Why would I google a potential spoiler? Best case scenario I find out it's fake, something I'll discover while watching anyway. Worse case scenario I get even more spoiled :stopitslime:

And there's been tons of people in here posting spoilers with previews, concept art or news that come out from Japan. It's not a stretch to think this was another one :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Why would I google a potential spoiler? Best case scenario I find out it's fake, something I'll discover while watching anyway. Worse case scenario I get even more spoiled :stopitslime:

And there's been tons of people in here posting spoilers with previews, concept art or news that come out from Japan. It's not a stretch to think this was another one :beli:
Dont jump to bonclusion next time:stopitslime:
Hit gets killed by Jiren on episode 90

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of being a Dragonball fan in this era means you're going to get spoiled. The original stuff came out decades before it made it to the U.S.....Not sure why people are worried about spoilers now. I was checking this thread out LONG before I had caught up in the series.