Drake fraud at it again Pnd reference tracks edit they took it down *spooky

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

Look what I found. This soundcloud page has a couple of PND reference tracks for Drake, including verses from views. He's finessing y'all again lmao

Shoutout to @KingBeez for exposing the fraud

6 fraud at it again

Damn+i+got+to+use+that+_ad57e2cc384ea0b7bb06c0acd1ecc471.gif

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
to be fair aubrey took legend to a whole nother level

don't really care much for company to begin with

i'm not even mad drake don't write all his shyt, i just don't compare him to real spitters anymore :yeshrug:

exactly, hes in the same vein as beyonce and shyt. she makes great music but she dont be writing all that, and shes still the queen

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
exactly, hes in the same vein as beyonce and shyt. she makes great music but she dont be writing all that, and shes still the queen
Only problem is this is rap. Only nikkas that have gotten passes for shyt like this are mafukkas like Diddy, Dre, and Easy E. Ain't nobody ever really look at them as real lyricists or real rappers because they either admitted to having ghostwriters or the shyt was just well-known. Drake is more like Ye but then again Ye can make beats and put songs together virtually by himself. Drake's popularity given all the "help" he apparently gets is unprecedented in rap. I just don't get it. I woulda thought his career woulda took a hit but it hasn't.

Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Only problem is this is rap. Only nikkas that have gotten passes for shyt like this are mafukkas like Diddy, Dre, and Easy E. Ain't nobody ever really look at them as real lyricists or real rappers because they either admitted to having ghostwriter a or the shyt was just well-known. Drake is more like Ye but then again Ye can make beats and put songs together virtually by himself. Drake's popularity given all the "help" he apparently gets is unprecedented in rap. I just don't get it. I woulda thought his career woulda took a hit but it hasn't.

what rap nikkas think is halfway irrelevant tho

i love rap, but rap fans are the most short sighted close minded folks sometimes

is drizzy a GOAT? nah

but he still makes solid songs (aint heard Views yet)

rozay been out here ghostwriting for a grip of people rap fans prolly slobber over, only diff is, they didnt get exposed

fans of lyricisim be in a fantasy world sometimes and drake is the fav scapegoat

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

i love rap, but rap fans are the most short sighted close minded folks sometimes

is drizzy a GOAT? nah

rozay been out here ghostwriting for a grip of people rap fans prolly slobber over, only diff is, they didnt get exposed

fans of lyricisim be in a fantasy world sometimes and drake is the fav scapegoat
This. So much this.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

is drizzy a GOAT? nah

I know Drake ain't the only one. But I know about Drake so he's gonna catch flak. shyt is like steroids/PEDs for athletes. Clearly there's a lot of people cheating but I can really only knock you if evidence comes out. I won't discredit you completely if it comes out you ain't playing fair but there's gonna be an impact on how I look at you.

Last edited: