Drake fraud at it again Pnd reference tracks edit they took it down *spooky

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
"Edit* (Can u slap yourself atleast) I wanna slap u ...people like you really messing up this music and culture...

half drakes catalog is R&B songs yet yall concerned with the depths and integrity of his lyrically lyricalness

why would you put him in a category with lyricists like nas, KRS, jay etc?

im the the problem tho

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I don't even consider "If You're Reading This...." a Drake album at this point. I knew something was up with it because that shyt sounded way left field compared to his other albums. He was talking too much shyt on that album. "No Tellin'" must def have a reference track. Drake saying "She invite me to the telly/keep a blade on me when I go check bytch....ain't no telling" just sounded waaay outta character for this dude.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
half drakes catalog is R&B songs yet yall concerned with the depths and integrity of his lyrically lyricalness

why would you put him in a category with lyricists like nas, KRS, jay etc?

im the the problem tho

R/Bish....so u saying Drake a singer like Prince? lol wth ..so Drake sings like Michael now? but yall say he has the Rap crown...wtf is wrong with yall thinking..
Yall compare DRAKE to Jayz everyday.. tho

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I don't even consider "If You're Reading This...." a Drake album at this point. I knew something was up with it because that shyt sounded way left field compared to his other albums. He was talking too much shyt on that album. "No Tellin'" must def have a reference track. Drake saying "She invite me to the telly/keep a blade on me when I go check bytch....ain't no telling" just sounded waaay outta character for this dude.

If you reading this, not his...and Takecare not his either...don't u see the trend in this? None of the albums his

The Weeknd Reveals He Gave Almost Half An Album To Drake For 'Take Care'

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
what rap nikkas think is halfway irrelevant tho

i love rap, but rap fans are the most short sighted close minded folks sometimes

is drizzy a GOAT? nah

but he still makes solid songs (aint heard Views yet)

rozay been out here ghostwriting for a grip of people rap fans prolly slobber over, only diff is, they didnt get exposed

fans of lyricisim be in a fantasy world sometimes and drake is the fav scapegoat
shyt like that are supposed to be kept under wraps but it keeps leaking out time and time again...

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I swear that song 9 was written by that Mo-G kid...same flows, cadences, rhyme schemes, etc. shyt sounds very similar to how he was rhyming on that Wiggins track.
Drake is using all them new acts and talents ...all them Ovo singers and rappers as his personal ghostwriters ... that's why Weekend got the hell away from the guy
lol

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK